Coloured way stones

Nightflyer

Onion Knight
Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2007
Messages
3
I'm playing FFXII at the moment and I just can't seem to solv this problem. I'm up in the tower, to recive the new neticite, the problem is on the third ascent when your supposed to choose the right way stone. I've done that succesfully until the fifth set of way stones. I have tried every single one of them but can't seem to ever choose the right one. I'm stuck with no other way to move forward. Is it something ells I should do before choosing? If you know this please help me.
 
I know what you're talking about...if you haven't noticed, there's a hint at one of the 'plates' with wording that says something about 'without color.' There's a clear waystone through a false wall that you have to smash through before you get to it. I think that should help you...
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top