Come back Slider! ;_;

Phoenix Flame

Go Umbarbar do my bidding
Super Moderator
Joined
Nov 22, 2005
Messages
3,044
Location
By myself. It's lonely ;-;
Website
www.reasoniamalive.com
Occupation
Cardiac tech/lover ^^;
K, I don't know what happened...I may not want to know/never know. But I know that he needs to come back. T3h forum's not the same w/o him. So should you happen to read this bro...no explanation needed - just get back here!!!

;ang

:(

*criesmore*
 
I agree.

EDIT: I don't care about your callous indifference. I didn't edit your post because you couldn't care less - I edited it because it had nothing to do with the thread.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Come Back we missed you so much!

Besides I throught you, Reason, Kat, Hydra, J.S, Spec, Luis, and I were all close friends. Don't you missed us. Why are you leaving just when I was about to post that song I did for you guys of "The Landing"? I bust my butt getting my band to play that and those other FF8 songs.
 
Last edited:
maybe he will come back only angrey because he is only calling attention to himself and a few of us know it. eh up to him in the end I guess. If he does come back it would be nice though...I miss em too!
 
As do I. I need a new metalhead to rant about bands with !!!!
 
I think i have his email !!!!! Im gonna email him right now be right back !!!!!!!!!
He like killed his profile removed his email from it and the email he gave me is dead now. What the hell. :confused:
 
Last edited:
XD lol

I tried to contact him by YIM.
 
;_;
the thought of people gradually leaving ffnet like this without any way to contact them makes me worry.
not being able to talk to all my friends ever again.
T_T
 
I agree. We really just lost part of our FFnet family. Don't anyone else leave or Tifa will cry!
 
I was thinking about leaving awhile back, but I kinda changed my mind. Can't tell you gys why either.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top