Come back Slider! ;_;

A lot of forums been dead lately. I'm like in five dfferent types of forums and they all ead with little activity. Some of them are hott forum with nearlly 1000 members online per second and yet that forum dead too.
 
Its summertime :p

Seriously...I'd rather be on the beach somewhere with a coconut sipping exotic drinks t00.

...but I'd bring a laptop w/Wi-Fi and a camera to talk to you guys and post pics in the pickchaw threas o_O.
 
Haha thanks reason but yeah thats why ive been in the process of collecting emails so we can keep in touch even if ffnet goes away if anyone wants to email me its [email protected]
 
I'm easy to find. Just look up M.C The Max & Kpop and will always find me :D
 
[email protected] for those of you who want mine XD

Lets always keep it touch. And yes forums go dead, but then a month later they are right back at it. Some times you just need a little break is all. Hey I left for about 2 weeks if you remember to give myself a break, and now I am back.
 
I had three months off one time on Solid. I think I was one too long. By time I went back a lot of stuff changed.
 
Everytime I proceeded to take a break from the forum, it died more and more by the time I returned. o_O;;
 
I almost lost my fan club too. That obsessed H.O.T fan girl PrinceKangta took my spot.

Wow what happened to her I missed our rivialry...and plus Solid is super dead so I need her to help rebuild the forum.

I wonder if Slider on some other Final Fantasy Forum. I went to two today looking for him under the member list. Still haven't found him.
 
Well since everyone giving up their emails here is mines.
[email protected]

And I will always be on Soompi so you can easly find me there under the members list.
User Name: Beloved-Shadowqueen
 
Kat said:
XD

Hydra o.o
i had no idea j00 was a gangsta foo.
o.o
*saggs pants and grabs pants*

Raise j00r hand, in the air.

o_O

*puts a belt on*

IT WORKS. 8D
 
Oh no, you two are gangsta? I'm so sick of that. I live in a gangsta shirne. Everyone on my block is gangsta.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top