Come back Slider! ;_;

Oh I see...I'm so happy you guys aren't. Its cool to be that, but..uhm..you you know.
 
reasoniamalive said:
True,..only a mother's love and several years of therapy can help you with that.

...12 step programs help too...

1) Admit you have a problem...

2)....
Sorry to mention this but I have to say this...

So, on Saturday, I kinda got this wristband, and it kinda says:

admitting you're a wiener is the first step.

:D I had to say it, but SLIDER COME BACK!!!

[email protected] for those who want it... I don't go on YIM, and I hardly ever check the E-Mail, so it might not be useful...
 
O_O me scared. It be thundering out....and I don't like it


anyhow


no more gansta stuff plz. I get enough of that crap where I live too. And to be honest, I find it makes people looks less intelegant than they really are. It's degrading to yourself. And Black people wonder why they get a bad rep. Look at how some of them act. Is it really cool to pose like all that? Honestly now....
 
Maybe I should PM him at his forum. But then again no one there so him might not get the message.
 
Hydra said:
No. We were just acting like it. o_O
You mean all the other gangsters aren't acting sorry couldnt resist a joke :D
 
*grabsgunandpointsitsideways* Gurl wad I tell you? o_O Wad. I. Tell. You?

*shoots gun and 'accidentally' hits Throne in the foot*

*next shot hits the chandelier*

*next shot hits Hydra's drink*

*next shot hits t3h jukebox*

*next shot hits t3h leg of a barstool that Luis is sleeping on, spilling him onto the floor*

*next shot pings/ricochets off t3h register and t3h money drawer flies open*

*click, click, click* Damn! I knewd I shoulda spent m3h monies on target practice instead-a Ice Berg pants!

*runs out of bar*
 
reasoniamalive said:
*grabsgunandpointsitsideways* Gurl wad I tell you? o_O Wad. I. Tell. You?

*shoots gun and 'accidentally' hits Throne in the foot*

*next shot hits the chandelier*

*next shot hits Hydra's drink*

*next shot hits t3h jukebox*

*next shot hits t3h leg of a barstool that Luis is sleeping on, spilling him onto the floor*

*next shot pings/ricochets off t3h register and t3h money drawer flies open*

*click, click, click* Damn! I knewd I shoulda spent m3h monies on target practice instead-a Ice Berg pants!

*runs out of bar*
*disregards bolded, due to my 1337 reflective glasses full of 1337*
 
I think he might just be trying to loosen the mood you know? Because Slider was all kinda well known by a lot of people on here and we will all miss him. Just think of it as for the best. I know we don't want him to go...but maybe he really needed to. Yes it would have been nice for him to tell somebody why. But maybe it was hard for him. And as friends we should accept that. Lets just hope everythings okay.
 
In a way I guess it kind of is. But then agian its not...lets people get out how they feel about Slider going. Besides if its such a waste to you. Why did you bother reading it?
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top