Computer Graphics Contest...

FFnut

Dragoon
Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2004
Messages
436
Age
36
Location
The space between dimensions... kinda like where G
Occupation
Commander Of The Platinum Dragons
RPG Name
Shadowblade Siannodel
I recently came across this AWESOME contest that some guys held about who could make a FF character with computer graphics for a pseudosequel - basically, recreating a character with computer graphics as they might appear in a sequel. The winner was Rinoa by Munch, which you can see at the top, (the other entries are at the bottom) but some of my favorites are:

Fedron's Steiner (It doesn't look like Steiner directly, but if they made a sequel game you'd recognize him instantly)
Fedron1.jpg



Kris and Benedikt's Kefka (If I saw this guy descending onto the screen when playing a game, I'd be SCARED)
kris1.jpg



Nicko's Kefka (Same as above, but on a much grander scale due to the different forms)
Nico1.jpg



NYCsole's Red Chocobo (This thing looks great)
nyc1.jpg




Anyone want to share their thoughts? The link is at the top of this message if you want to see the rest.
 
I think all the pics are very will done and the winner certainly deserved it. I really like the chocobo :).
 
These pictures look nice....As for Rinoa there are a few slight diffrences.....
For example she actualy wears clothes in reality...
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top