- Joined
- May 13, 2005
- Messages
- 805
- Age
- 62
- Location
- Australia
- Website
- cresmoon.com
- Occupation
- Cat Wrangler
- RPG Name
- Sasami
Congratulations to FFnet's newest mod, Hydra
.
All members can see the forum(s) a mod is moderating on the main page, by looking at the name in the far right column. I hope you lot will all behave and not give our newest mod a hard time
.
Hydra has not just had a promotion, but a name colour change too. That is something I should announce. We decided to colour code the staff a while ago. Admins are gold, Supermods silver, and Section Mods bronze. Unless someone has paid for a custom colour of course, then they keep in on their posts, but will still wear their staff colour on the online list.
All members can see the forum(s) a mod is moderating on the main page, by looking at the name in the far right column. I hope you lot will all behave and not give our newest mod a hard time
Hydra has not just had a promotion, but a name colour change too. That is something I should announce. We decided to colour code the staff a while ago. Admins are gold, Supermods silver, and Section Mods bronze. Unless someone has paid for a custom colour of course, then they keep in on their posts, but will still wear their staff colour on the online list.