Congrats.

We usually just ban them permanently, however. When we ban people, it's usually because of something extreme or a collection of warnings, so it warrants a permanent ban.
 
Mods are sort of like a cross between janitors (keeping the forums clean of rubbish) and forum cops (enforcing the rules). They can access the mod panel and a special set of tools in the thread tools menu that normal members can't.

Admins, well I've seen us compared to Gods because we have ultimate power over all of you, but I've never been comfortable with that. Shaggy has ultimate access to anything and everything involved with this site. There are some bits and pieces I can't access. I consider myself a junior or forum admin, and Shaggy as the boss.
 
Zeromus_X said:
We usually just ban them permanently, however. When we ban people, it's usually because of something extreme or a collection of warnings, so it warrants a permanent ban.
you know once you ban them they're going to start a new profile and be back here again.i seen it happen before.and i seen people get banned and was unbanned a couple months later.
 
Well, nobody at this forum has been unbanned, they all have permanent bans.

Of course, I've seen that at other forums, but, well, we'll just ban them again if their IP matches an IP of a banned member.
 
Lol, I've seen that a lot in other forums.

They go so far as to hide their identity for several of months, then suddenly spam up the forum at a second chance back. It's very stupid. Luis knows what that punishment may be, if they don't have toothpaste.
 
Ark(We need Kerrigan. XXD), Shaggy, Zeromus, Sephiroth, Avathar, and me. I'm not sure if I'm missing anyone or not. o__o
 
OMGXORZ! I cant believe i almost missed this thr3ad! !CONGRADS! on the mod position.

01000011 01101111 01101110 01100111 01110010 01100001 01100100 01110101 01101100 01100001 01110100 01101001 01101111 01101110 01110011 00100000 01001000 01111001 01100100 01110010 01100001
("Congradulations Hyda" in binary)

[SUCKUP] I always knew youde be a mod someday, as you are a great memeber of these forums! [/SUCKUP]
 
Staircase said:
OMGXORZ! I cant believe i almost missed this thr3ad! !CONGRADS! on the mod position.

01000011 01101111 01101110 01100111 01110010 01100001 01100100 01110101 01101100 01100001 01110100 01101001 01101111 01101110 01110011 00100000 01001000 01111001 01100100 01110010 01100001
("Congradulations Hyda" in binary)

[SUCKUP] I always knew youde be a mod someday, as you are a great memeber of these forums! [/SUCKUP]

Agreed ;)

[SUCKUP] I always knew youde be a mod someday, as you are a great memeber of these forums! [/SUCKUP]

Suckuper! :D :D :D :D
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top