Conker's Bad Fur Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few years ago i traded my n64 and my few games for a dreamcast with 4 controllers, 4 vmus, and 2 games...Nfl 2k1 and this fighting game...i forget the name but it was fun. You can pick up weapions that appear during the fight, and there were 3 stones to pick up..when u picked up all 3 you went to ultimate mdoe and could do moves that caused massieve damage.

I THINK it was called Power Stone.

Later on though i sold the dreamcast and all that stuff for $250.
 
Powerstone 2 <3

But meh. I love using the Sniping spot in Heist after gathering one money bag, and killing everyone off repeatedly until I win. It's easy. XD
 
Griever said:
A few years ago i traded my n64 and my few games for a dreamcast with 4 controllers, 4 vmus, and 2 games...Nfl 2k1 and this fighting game...i forget the name but it was fun. You can pick up weapions that appear during the fight, and there were 3 stones to pick up..when u picked up all 3 you went to ultimate mdoe and could do moves that caused massieve damage.

I THINK it was called Power Stone.

Later on though i sold the dreamcast and all that stuff for $250.
so wat game system do you hav now?
 
Gameboy color, playstaion1 i got a sega and a super nintendo, and a original nintendo too.

Oh, and an atari jaguar.
 
Well i'm not exactly the richest guy around...if i had more money to spend on gaming stuff i'd have all the new ones and the bes told ones.
 
lol, yeah... all mine were given to me. XD So, I'm lucky. o_0 Super Mario 64, Fighters Destiny 2, and Conkers Bad Fur Day is almost all I play for the N64, besides Zelda and Mario Party. o_0
 
I want a gamecube...and resident evil 4, i loved that game so much. My cousin let me play it and i was over at his house as often as i could go playing that freakin game.

I also want soul caliber 3 i tihnk it is, the newest one with the story mode and all that on it, it was fun too.
 
Get a PS2 then Griever. RE4 is ported on the PS2 with extra things, and SC3 is on it also. :D Then again, I have a Gcube and a PS2, and meh. It's hard to decide. XD If only Conker were ported on the PS2.
 
lol, it does. :D But meh. Conker would be so easy to control on a Gamecube.
 
Hehe, i liked it on gamecube tho. And my couins had beat it already so it had the minigames on it, the survivor mode where ur trapped in a town full of zombies or w/e and you have to survive until the evac chopper picks you up. And the game where you play as that one chick i forget her damn name tho >.<

She liek wears red in the game until you get her alternate outfit. She was also in resident evil 2 if you played as leon you could use her to help you out some at the police station part of the game.

I think her name was Ada Wong ro something but i can't really remember.
 
@Griever:That was "Mercinaries", and the Water Level is a PAIN. XD And yeah, it's Ada Wong. She plays in Assignment Ada, to get a good ultimate machine gun weapon in your main game. :D

@Kat:Basically, except for the graphics and deathmatch.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top