Conker's Bad Fur Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
God..I..love...this...game.. :D

I even memorized "The Great Mighty Poo" song. o_0

I own both copies, the one for the N64, and the X-Box. Even if I don't have an X-Box. =\ It's always so fun to play.
 
i memorized that song XD,too funny!
i liked this game to i even used to own it......:(
my sister in law stepped on it and busted it..........on pupose.:(
 
Man... My favorite part in the regular story is The Matrix part. In other words, the last part. My favorite deathmatch is War, a Bazooka vs. a Katana. o_0 It's crazy, lol.
 
I love that, and where you steal the gas canister to obliterate anyone outside of the underground den, or without a Gas Mask. Oh, and Hiest. Hiest is fun. :D
 
Oh, and having to spray 'water' on the little fire devils. That's too funny, lol.
 
I liked the War episode. Even if it was the hardest and longest one. -_-;
 
Hah, you should cheer up. You've got ALOT of gil. Rearrange your race to fit your stats, and buy some spells. :D That'll help.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top