Consoles

Avathar

"GET YOUR NAILS DONE!!"
Member
Joined
Dec 2, 2005
Messages
3,348
Age
40
Location
The city of Antwerp~
Website
www.cuteoverload.com
Occupation
My hobby became my profession! :-D
RPG Name
Avathar
Which consoles have you played so far? :)

1) I own a Sega Master System, a NES, an Atari, a Gameboy, a Playstation and a Playstation 2.

2) And i've played (in order):

1. Sega Master System (8-Bit Madness!!! :D )
2. Vectrex (Even more Madness!!!!) :p )
3. Atari
4. Sega Mega Drive
5. NES
6. Playstation
7. Nintendo 64
8. Playstation 2

^_^
 
I have a Playstation, PC, Gamboy, and X Box.

My order is...

Playstation
PC
Gameboy
X Box
 
I only own a PlayStation 2..

I used to own

1. Mega Drive (Genesis in the US, it's called Mega Drive in Europe, sold it many years ago :()
2. Gameboy (well it was our whole family's and it's still at my parent's place)
3. Gameboy Color (still at my parent's place, left it there when I moved)
4. Saturn (sold it to buy a PlayStation, I wanted this new game called 'Final Fantasy VII' ;))
5. PlayStation (well it was my brother's too, honestly not sure if we still have it lol)
 
Commodore 64, Master system, gamegear, megadrive, 32X, 3do, psone, ps2, Gamecube, gameboy advance, n-gage.

3do, psone, ps2, Gamecube, gameboy advance, n-gage are the ones I still have in my possesion.
 
ShadowHeart said:
I only own a PlayStation 2..

I used to own

1. Mega Drive (Genesis in the US, it's called Mega Drive in Europe, sold it many years ago :()
2. Gameboy (well it was our whole family's and it's still at my parent's place)
3. Gameboy Color (still at my parent's place, left it there when I moved)
4. Saturn (sold it to buy a PlayStation, I wanted this new game called 'Final Fantasy VII' ;))
5. PlayStation (well it was my brother's too, honestly not sure if we still have it lol)

The first playstation we had is still at home but that one doesn't work :
The other I sold to our relatives.
Since we are bothers and I still lives at home I own the things he said plus a ps2 of my own and a GBA
 
SNES
Game Boy Color
Game Gear
Nintendo 64
PS1
PSX
PS2
Gamecube
Xbox
Xbox360

That's about it, until the Wii comes rolling on. :D
 
Well I have played on the:

Mega Drive
Master System
Master System II
Sega Saturn
N-64
Dreamcast
Gameboy
Playstation
Gamecube
Gameboy Advance
Playstion2
Xbox 360

and the ones I owned are the Master system, Saturn, Gameboy, playstion and about 4 PS2' s - they all broke ya see...
 
Currently own:

PS1
PS2
PSP
DS Lite
GBASP

Owned:

Sega Mega Master System
Dreamcast
N64
Gamecube

My ex has the N64 and Gamecube. Should have taken them with me instead of leaving them with that arsehole.
 
One thing to add on my list:

A PSP. I've won one quite a while ago, and, opposed to many criticisms: the games I got on it are really fun to play. :D
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top