Cool site!

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
Here is a cool site, a friend told me about. You upload your videos and stuff here. Plus view other cool videos, like m/v, or movies, even tv clips. :D

This place is just great, they have many type of different of videos to view from all over the world, which is rare in many sites I have visted.

Here is the place. :rolleyes:

http://www.youtube.com/

Or if you wanna watch my favorite k-pop video the click the link below. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNcqHEGwr1s
 
Wow! Cool, I love your page.
 
lol, youtube. I watch crazy dancing hippos, M.U.G.E.N. videos, and weird anime videos people send me on MSN, all at youtube. Pretty used to seeing it. :D
 
Not me, I just heard of it.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top