Coolest Character

Barret05

Freelancer
Member
Joined
Aug 26, 2005
Messages
37
Age
35
Location
On the hills by midgar (with shinra soldiers shoot
RPG Name
Dark Barret
I was gonna do a poll about this but there,are so many cool charcters and plus if i made a poll i might have missed out one of your favourite coolest character. Anywhooo the coolest character for me has gotta be Rude i mean he's just this silent guy that needs no words to kick ass .
 
As for cool, I'll have to agree, he like never says a word, but you still got respect for him
 
I'd probably say Reno. I find very funny the situation when Turks(usually Reno, with someone else) appear, with their Music Theme. Reno's hair is cool.
 
hm...well, speaking from a cat lover's point of view...id have to say kitten sith!!hes so cute! plus, gamblers are cool. (i also like his theme! its so funny!)

i also like the turks, but the coolest character to me is rufus, he just has an air of "cool" with him.
 
Cloud and Sephiroth are the coolest characters. can't beat it.
 
Last edited:
reasoniamalive said:
Cid - I like his attitude and he smokes the whole way through the game!

what is so cool about smoking?

@topic: seph is the coolest character imo
 
ok, it's not cool that he smokes(it's unhealthy, altough Cid's not a REAL PERSON, so it doesn't matter!), BUT it's just funny that everytime you see him, he smokes :D
 
yeah, ok, thats kind of funny.
although i know a lot of people where it is the same ^^
 
Alright I think most of the Turks are awsome. But....I have to go with Cloud
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top