Couple new sigs.

Frost21

Freelancer
Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2007
Messages
26
Well haven't been here for a while,even though I wasn't here for long..but decided might as well post a couple sigs to get some C&C.

spideysigcopy.jpg


garrasmudgecopy.jpg


mehshit.jpg


Haven't had much time,so most of these are rushed.

C&C and rate.

Please and thanks.
 
The Gaara one is win, for the most part.

The Ichigo one is...um...I'll just say scrap it and try again. If I didn't know it was rushed, then I'd have really questioned it. :3

The Spiderman one...that blankish blue spot on the right really takes away from it. D: But otherwise, it's decent.
 
Really the garra one?I thought that was my garbage one..

My favorite one was probably ichigo just because it looks so simple yet pleasing to me.

The spiderman one I can agree with you.

Can you rate as well? 1-10.

1 Being amazing. 10 Being Garbage.
 
Well, technically, all of them are not all that great.

And the visuals for the Gaara one seems pleasing on the eyes. The Ichigo one is the best, but I played favorites. :3

Spiderman - 7

Gaara - 5

Ichigo - 4

According to the style anyway.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top