Cradle of filth

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
I new to them, but I really like their music. :D

Does anyone else like them besides me?
 
Last edited:
I kinda passed the stage of black metal, but yeah, I used to listen quite a lot to metal like that. :) Not much anymore, though.

And yeah, well, what's to say: they're still classics from the nineties. (songs like All Hope In Eclipse, Carmilla's Masque, At The Gates, Cthulhu Dawn, etc. I've never bought their albums, though, I always rented them, and made metal compilations :o )
 
I never bought one either. I got one of their albums free. It costed $30. All I did was asked one of my buddy to join this music club and I got it free.
 
*Raises hand.*

Apparently, at twenty and something years of age, I have yet to..em, pass the Metal phase..So I still love Cradle of Filth as much as I did years ago.

I have all the albums (although some live concerts and such may be missing..) but the very best one, in my opinion, is Midian. Amore Et Morte as well as Her Ghost in the Fog are remarkable songs.
I almost got to see them in concert two years ago..but all the gods be damned, I spoiled my chance.. :(
Truly, Black Metal is abundant, but I daresay Cradle stands upon their own.
Yes..I realize many groups pretend to be vampires, like Dimu or Atrocity's Blut, but out of all those I have taken the time to listen to, none can quite rise above the poetic originaliity of Cradle.
Not even the source which inspired their material, Emperor..

Has anyone ever seen the movie, Cradle of Fear?
 
Yeah, cool.

To me Cradle of filth rocks, but they just as good as other groups I had listen to.
 
empresscrystal said:
I new to them, but I really like their music. :D

Does anyone else like them besides me?
I LOVE their style and play some of it too >:-)

-Principle of Evil made Flesh
-Hallowed be thy name
-From Cradle To enslave
-All hopes in Sun Ecllipse
etc...
They're style is unique compared to other extreme bands as well as that evil they generate in your soul when you listen to them
yeh...I'm bad,fear me lol >:-)
 
I'm going to play this trick on my teacher...he said we can bring in any CD.

He is going to freak out when I bring in that Cradle of Filth...LOL!!!
 
Haha, would like to see his reaction when u start playing the music :D

I listen a little to them, have a couple of song on comp, like 10 or something, and I like tha ones that I have
 
I know it is going to be funny, but he is taking forever. I am just waiting for the right time.
 
Thirteenth Catastrophe said:
*Raises hand.*

Apparently, at twenty and something years of age, I have yet to..em, pass the Metal phase..

I'll clarify my statement:

I've passed my phase, and had moved on to BETTER metal genres. :P
 
Thirteenth Catastrophe said:
*Raises hand.*

Apparently, at twenty and something years of age, I have yet to..em, pass the Metal phase..So I still love Cradle of Filth as much as I did years ago.

I have all the albums (although some live concerts and such may be missing..) but the very best one, in my opinion, is Midian. Amore Et Morte as well as Her Ghost in the Fog are remarkable songs.
I almost got to see them in concert two years ago..but all the gods be damned, I spoiled my chance.. :(
Truly, Black Metal is abundant, but I daresay Cradle stands upon their own.
Yes..I realize many groups pretend to be vampires, like Dimu or Atrocity's Blut, but out of all those I have taken the time to listen to, none can quite rise above the poetic originaliity of Cradle.
Not even the source which inspired their material, Emperor..

Has anyone ever seen the movie, Cradle of Fear?
I am a huge Dimmu fan but I agree with you Cradle are amazing poets and one of the best bands to ever exist i get chills hearing Nymphetamine it is beautiful.
However I do like Dimmu as well
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top