Crash Site

John Smith

~Wizard~
Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2006
Messages
4,242
Age
35
Location
Ragnarok
Website
john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net
Occupation
Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student
RPG Name
John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire
I've read somewhere that the Crash Site is located in Abadan Plains's Island, outside of Esthar's barrier.

Is this true? If it is, do I have to click on X or something to find it? :confused:
 
Please define which crash site, Lunar Base escape pod?
 
Then I guess you already found it, if not then you already know how ;)
 
Yes its in south-eastern Esthar, on the Abadan plains, you don't even have to press anything you just need to walk into the right spot on the peninsula.
 
Its on a little island I seem to recall, not the main one. If I had my emulator running FFVIII and a decent save of it on my PC I could take a screen shot but my emulator randomly stopped loading FF8 sometime ago >_<
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top