Crazy things you've seen.

People beating Sephiroth When Sora is at a very low level and using the weakest keyblade in Kingdom Hearts. I saw it on youtube.

They probably cheated somehow. <_<


Fawkes Lament said:
Also, I guess I've seen a screenshot in Pokemon where a Metapod named Penis learned the Move called Harden. So, Penis learned Harden. I loved it when I first saw it.

...bwahahahahaha.
 
That Pokemon thing is genius.

I've got to go do it now.

The KH thing is understandable too.

But the 99 quickening chain?

Even I doubt Japan did that.

._.

Lol, really though. That may literally be impossible.

Mai turn.

On Super Smash Brothers brawl, I was playing with some friends. I was Olimar, and I was up against Toon Link, Ike, and a computer controlled Jigglypuff.

Five stock, only item was the Smash Ball, which was set on low.

So, we casually fight, and it's heating up. We're all down to two stock, and the Ike is barely in the lead, percentage wise. Haven't seen a smash ball all match.

I knock the Ike out, and Toon Link knocks me out. Jigglypuff used Rollout, and knocked out Toon Link.

Now we're all down to one. When the average percentage reaches 40 for each of us, a smash ball appears.

We're like, "OMG, GET IT, GET IT, MIENNN."

Jigglypuff, being the slowest player, wasn't thought about, because we knew the computer wasn't smart enough to get it in a Free For All, even if it's at level 9.

We hit the smash ball, and it bounces over to Jigglypuff. ._.;

She gets it, uses it, knocks us all out.

Was pretty depressing, video game wise.
 
That Pokemon thing is genius.

I've got to go do it now.

The KH thing is understandable too.

But the 99 quickening chain?

Even I doubt Japan did that.

._.

Lol, really though. That may literally be impossible.

Mai turn.

On Super Smash Brothers brawl, I was playing with some friends. I was Olimar, and I was up against Toon Link, Ike, and a computer controlled Jigglypuff.

Five stock, only item was the Smash Ball, which was set on low.

So, we casually fight, and it's heating up. We're all down to two stock, and the Ike is barely in the lead, percentage wise. Haven't seen a smash ball all match.

I knock the Ike out, and Toon Link knocks me out. Jigglypuff used Rollout, and knocked out Toon Link.

Now we're all down to one. When the average percentage reaches 40 for each of us, a smash ball appears.

We're like, "OMG, GET IT, GET IT, MIENNN."

Jigglypuff, being the slowest player, wasn't thought about, because we knew the computer wasn't smart enough to get it in a Free For All, even if it's at level 9.

We hit the smash ball, and it bounces over to Jigglypuff. ._.;

She gets it, uses it, knocks us all out.

Was pretty depressing, video game wise.


I feel Your Pain

I was Playing Monster Hunter and I was on My Last Life The Dragon Killed Me And as I died...A CAT killed Him..So A Failed And Beat The Misson....WTF?
 
That Pokemon thing is genius.

I've got to go do it now.

The KH thing is understandable too.

But the 99 quickening chain?

Even I doubt Japan did that.

._.

Lol, really though. That may literally be impossible.

Mai turn.

On Super Smash Brothers brawl, I was playing with some friends. I was Olimar, and I was up against Toon Link, Ike, and a computer controlled Jigglypuff.

Five stock, only item was the Smash Ball, which was set on low.

So, we casually fight, and it's heating up. We're all down to two stock, and the Ike is barely in the lead, percentage wise. Haven't seen a smash ball all match.

I knock the Ike out, and Toon Link knocks me out. Jigglypuff used Rollout, and knocked out Toon Link.

Now we're all down to one. When the average percentage reaches 40 for each of us, a smash ball appears.

We're like, "OMG, GET IT, GET IT, MIENNN."

Jigglypuff, being the slowest player, wasn't thought about, because we knew the computer wasn't smart enough to get it in a Free For All, even if it's at level 9.

We hit the smash ball, and it bounces over to Jigglypuff. ._.;

She gets it, uses it, knocks us all out.

Was pretty depressing, video game wise.

Oh, ouch dude.

On Halo 3, I've seen this video of a modded Avalanche, where the guy just drives around on a Mongoose. The odd thing is it just flies. It's obviously modded.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top