Crazy things you've seen.

Zeromus_X

Summoner
Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2005
Messages
2,931
Age
98
Location
Core of the Moon (Phoenix, AZ)
RPG Name
Neo Zeromus_X
Oh my god. O_o;

What are some crazy things you've seen regarding games? Can be anything from challenges, speed runs, crazy combo videos like the link above, no-damage videos, etc, etc. Share crazy video game feats you've found here. Or just talk about the things you've seen.
 
One feat I've seen, was in Disgaea 2.

I was watching my friend play, and he was "super-buffing" one of his characters in a dungeon with a level 9999 monster. Kila (the character, one of those cute cat-girls XD, ) used "catfight" after getting buffed up--and she did 80 MILLION damage. O_o

I thought it was crazy...I'd never even seen numbers that high in a game before...@_@
 
reasoniamalive said:
Hydra...you are my hero...don't get down on yourself. Those people don't have lives n e ways...they flunked college. XD
Thanks for making me feel better. =D

I could try some of the MvsC2 stuff, but there's no way I'm touching the Mortal Kombat ones. XD
 
Gackt Camui said:
Carzy things I have seen...Roxas and Axel's butt...

LMAO...butt....the most weirdest oddities was when I played the original Conker. When you threw the piece of corn to the **** monster.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Now I'm really getting rather mad..

You're like a .... little stinky little tag ...

When I'm knocked you out with all my bab

I'm going to take your head and ram it up my butt!

Your butt?

My butt!

Your butt?!

That's right my butt, my butt, my BUUUUUTTTTT!!

I still own that game. It is one of the craziest things I've ever seen before.
 
Streetfighter 2 yeah your right. They used to have a pirate arcade version at our local funfair where ken and ryu or any other character who uses projectile attacks could fill the screen up with super slow fireballs. The combo possiblities were endless
 
well i remember driving marius home from work one day and we seen the strangest thing. a pimp in a purple suit like in grand theft auto. driving a motorcycle. im not kidding either i almost crashed the car cracking up on the dude.
 
well here is one really weird - chocobo challenge in FFX how can be possible complete a challenge in 0.0.00 second?! well some one who doesnt know that challenge gets "HOW CAN THAT IS POSSIBLE"?? but its relative easy! also In Warriors Orochi Por Ps2! U have to beat 1000 guys in 9 minutes the hard part is that u have to chase the guys all around the field the fools love to run! THAT IS A REALLY Tough challenge!! 70% of people who played that failed xD...Well after a few tries i finally done it

Well U wanna see A lot Of crazy weird things..Play Mortal Kombat Shaolin Monks for ps2, U can see a lot of weird things like guys impaled everywhere and heads stuck in doors xD..The Santa Claus Flying Scared me during moonlight.. i tought it was a moogle xD

Well u can also see an alien-fish flying in the pit!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
No, dude, it's not.

Does certain hentai for the game count? If so, I've seen nearly endless amounts of crazy things.

If you need to know what hentai means, message me.

Also, I guess I've seen a screenshot in Pokemon where a Metapod named Penis learned the Move called Harden. So, Penis learned Harden. I loved it when I first saw it.

Does this count?
 
People beating Sephiroth When Sora is at a very low level and using the weakest keyblade in Kingdom Hearts. I saw it on youtube.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top