Crisis Core Release Date Confirmed

Tawsie

Chocobo Rider
Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
60
RPG Name
Cloud Strife
Crisis Core is scheduled to be released on March 28th 2008 in the USA. Probably December at the latest for Europe.

Source: Playstation Forums.
 
Sorry for you guys. That really sucks. =<

March is still a ways away, too, though. I don't wanna wait that long. >>
 
I'm getting married in March. x333


==D

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMYAY!
....WAIT!!!

= S

I'm getting MARRIED in March?! OMGOMGOMGOMGWTF!? X_x

xD

Sorry...had to get that out. =3

I leik FF7 =3

...pweeze don't mod me. ;_;
 
Aw. =3

I don't think that will happen. X]

I guess that would be a good time to get the game then, eh? Maybe as a wedding present? O_O
 
I'm getting married in March. x333


==D

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMYAY!
....WAIT!!!

= S

I'm getting MARRIED in March?! OMGOMGOMGOMGWTF!? X_x

xD

Sorry...had to get that out. =3

I leik FF7 =3

...pweeze don't mod me. ;_;

I'll bann you if you do that again!! ;-D

I've seen the trailers in youtube lately. They're awesome!!
Well, I did wait like 2 years for AC... and I'm not waiting at all for CC... but in the meantime I might get a PSP, so that would change things.. xD
The only thing I don't like is the music (in the trailers)
 
Well, I did wait like 2 years for AC... and I'm not waiting at all for CC... but in the meantime I might get a PSP, so that would change things.. xD

:rolleyes:

I hope that answers ur question
 
thats awsum to finally hear that theres a release date now....i jus have to wait 4 ages coz im in aussie

soz ive been away 4 soooo long, man i luv da changes here
 
I picked up a random gaming magazine--well, it wasn't a completely random choice, since Crisis Core was on the cover, and I flipped to the page that the preview was being featured on....

ARGH. I want that GAME. RAWRGH! >=O
 
I saw it in Playstation magazine, it looks really sweet! Plus it'll provide a backstory to final fantasy, anything to learn more history about the game is excellent
 
=DDD

*Runs around in circles*

Looks AWESOME.

And Luis, you may find that there are a few more reasons to get a PSP besides Crisis Core. ;]
 
=DDD

*Runs around in circles*

Looks AWESOME.

And Luis, you may find that there are a few more reasons to get a PSP besides Crisis Core. ;]

I'm sure you're right. :p

I don't know many games for the PSP.
But I do not like portable computers much... so, I'd probably think of saving for a PS3... but I couldn't play FFVII:CC there T_T
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top