Crystal Chronicles

I've never played it - but would like to after reading some of the commentary here. What about for the GBA/DS...I assume it's been remade :confused:

I think I would only play it if I could get at least one other person w/wi-fi to play with me...preferrably two. Zero - you a taker? :p
 
There is no remake of it for the ds but there is supposed to be a sequel for it on the Wii and the Ds though details are scetchy at the moment.

From what I've heard crystal chronicles is alot easier when played multiplayer whereas on one player you only have mog alongside you to help
 
i have only played it with multiplayers its no fun without everyone. i never beat it :(
 
I hate it because it takes too much memory and the story really isn't that great.
 
I like survival :)

So I'm a little confused (and lazy, evidently.) :p

I assume you can play with a DS...right? Can you play multiplayer using the DS's Wi-Fi capability also? Maybe I should just check into this when I go into a gamestop next time or something. :confused:
 
I cant see any reason why not? If the cable fits in a gba it should work on a ds too.

I hate the whole setup really. I dont know why they didn't utilise four control pads plugged into the gamecube like other multiplayer games though I understand the logic behind it. Its so costly
 
heck i never beat it im thinkin of staring a new game on it. so i can start from scratch n try to finally complete it. the multiplayer mode on it is rly cool.
 
I gave up on the thing in the desert, actually.

I might go rent an old copy, or just wait for the one for the Wii to come out.
 
we have a wii also. n 4 some odd reason im interested in buying the game 4 that system as well..i hope its multiplayer mode is even more fun than the last one.
 
what i quite enjoyed enjoyed about this game is you really have to take notice of what people are saying in this game or you'll never figure out how to reach that final section.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top