Crystal Chronicles

yourprobably right i didnt like it much,because you can only use one member of your team at a time carrying this crystal chalice until you find your way to the boss and defeat him.then youd repeat all ov it again the story is just so shit and so repetitve i cant believe square even did that to there long awaiting fans'OUTRAGED'
 
it was only good if you have three other people with you, then it was fun. (then again, it requires alot, 4 gbas...

it wasnt a bad game, just not for someone who wants to play alone.
 
i never played it wiv anyone else maybe thats what put me of ,did you not find after each 3 years /cycles that the game just seemed to drag on uselessly? coz you had to fight the same bosses oooooooooo it just gets me CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!HAS ANYONE COMPLETED THE FFCC?
 
my friend's completed it, i've only played it a few times, and i thought it was fun. but i have not idea how it ends. some giant parasite final boss that looks cool was what my friend said. i think we played for one cycle, at least while i was there. but yeah, this was really a game to be played with two or three of your friends.

also, it may be important to know that CC is going to the nintendo ds :) along with ffIII, so i'm totally getting a ds. (along with the ff V and VI advance!)
 
Squall Lionheart, this thread is about a game called Final Fantasy: Chrystal Chronicles, that was released for Gamecube in 2003/2004. So yes, it is FF related.
 
I didn't know Nintendo bought some of the FF rights!? I thought only Sony had those. I don't like nintendo because they ruined all of the old classics just to make some money. :mad:
 
as far as i know , square enix owns the final fantasy franchise. they just thought that it would be best to put it on the gamecube in this case.

in the future, they have planned for things on the ps3, nintendo revolution, and the xbox 360, so i guess all of the next generetion consoles are getting a good deal of the ffs. (i do know that most of mistwalker's games will be on the xbox 360.)

and how did they ruin the classics? (i assume you're talking about the ones remade for gba) granted, they made them easier, but that in no way is nintendo's fault. (SE made the game, they just had it published as a nintendo gameboy advance game.)

i just dont understand why people have to bash nintendo all the time...
 
I liked the old Nintento a lot better.
Sonic the Hedgehog, Ninja Turtles, Mario a lot, and Robo Cop are my favorites that have either been completely discraced, forgotten, or had their plots completly screwed up. :(
 
Um.. Sonic the Hedgehod is Sega's creation and was only available for Sega consoles until Sega stopped making new consoles..
 
donkey kong zelda mario i enjoyed the 64 butmy thumb used to almost bleed coz the games were so enjoyable they dont make em like they used to
 
After each cycle the bosses attacks in each area got a little stronger. By the third cycle the crab boss in the first dungeon was hitting you with thundaga which on one player mode is very hard to avoid. Same goes for the boss in the leuda desert as it can do you with blizzaga and turn you to stone on its third cycle.
 
Lol, that's what made me mood swing about it. The challenge and the less time I had to prepare. XD
 
Lets revive this one.

What do our current regular members think about this game?

I think Square making you have to use gameboy advances to play multiplayer sucked.

Also what I like about this game is the fact that there isn't any really obvious clues how to clear the game. You really have to rack ya brains to solve the puzzle to make it to the final area of the game.

Its not a character focused game really but really humankinds struggle to survive on a yearly basis, and your party accidently stumbling across a way to stop the miasma once and for all.
 
This game is pathetic. I hate it. I can't believe that they titled as a FF installment I was mad...this game is like a disgrace
 
I take it you didn't get into it then gackt, lol

It did take me a few days to get into it but it was more or less real time final fantasy.
You have the same enemies you would get in any other fantasy.

I found some levels really annoying on their third cycle cause the bosses would evolve and start dishing out some really punishing attacks to your character.

I have never played multiplayer but hear its alot more fun trying to help each other to survive than 1 player.
 
No, I didn't get into. And its not like I didn't give it a chance either. I played it, got so far and got fed up with it and brought it back to the video store. But I rerented it 2 other times after that. And still wanted to puke. The game is lame.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top