CS:S Problem

Zemfik

Onion Knight
Member
Joined
Feb 26, 2008
Messages
3
I've been playing CS:S for a few weeks now no problem. I have recently been getting on and it has been unusually laggy. I have no idea what the problem is. I can see my grenades going but you'll see it in stages, hard to explain. Everyone that is running you see like every 4 steps but not the movement in between. It's really pissing me off and I can't figure out what's wrong. I tried uninstallating and reinstalling with no luck. I'm not sure if this is a hardware problem or not... Any ideas? It might also be my router...
 
OMG!!! Wallhack...You are in the wrong forum! This is an FF forum not CS: cl_weather 0

It deactivates some special effects..well a Bot is CPU controlled characters in that game lol xD
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top