D-D-Dora!

Grab your backback
Let's go
Jump in

I heard that too many times. @_@ Now it's all I can think about. xD
 
Theres some hott info on Dora teh explorer if anyone wants it. And her cousin Diego was so popular he got his own show?! *excitedly flips throught Nick Jr* yesssssss... its on tomorrow morning. lol


Dora the Explorer is a series for preschool-age children that is broadcast on Nickelodeon in the United States. A pilot episode for this series aired in 1999 and as a regular series in 2000.

It tells the story of Dora, a young girl (voiced by a young Latina named Kathleen Herles) and her sidekick Boots, a talking monkey (voiced by Harrison Chad), who venture forth on various simple but important quests, some of which are complicated by a villainous fox named Swiper who usually attempts, mostly in vain, to claim whatever the two are in possession at the time (when Swiper appears, Dora's catch phrase is "Swiper no swiping!!!"). Some more recently produced episodes have introduced Dora's cousin Diego (Felipe Dieppa), an intrepid young animal rescue worker, as a partner in the adventures. He has proved popular enough that Nickelodeon introduced a separate Diego series entitled Go, Diego, Go! in 2005. The episodes are used to demonstrate and practice skills such as decision-making, following directions, math skills, music, physical coordination, and Anglo-Spanish bilingualism. The show features a number of anthropomorphic props, notably Dora's fat and ever-hungry backpack and the always-talking map, as well as railroad trains and automobiles with speaking roles.

Dora the Explorer is currently still being produced. Dora and her companions are the subject of numerous books and other merchandise for children. The show is generally in English, although it is peppered with simple Spanish phrases in an effort to give young viewers a rather limited multicultural experience.
 
My little cousin's 3, so he watches it.. I've never sat through a whole episode. o_0
 
dora is cool.well one was.i was watching it with my sister.
I forgot what it was about but i remember something cool.
 
I have never seen a show so amusing. Ha Ha!
 
yea.. poor swiper. Ill call Nick JR and tell them my epsiode idea where swiper kidnaps the monkey (boots) and then forces dora to give swiper the sticky tape or else Dora will never see Boots again.

Wow, i should write childrens books
 
Avathar said:
Lol, i've seen an episode where he becomes a good guy. -_-

SWIPER NO!!!!!!
I cant go on knowing swiper has gone to the dark side... SWIPER, I ADORED YOU AND YOU BROKE MY HEART. *crys in the corner*


....ok im better now....
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top