Damage Return in FF XII? (ow I hit it and i got HURT!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koby_Fish

Freelancer
Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2007
Messages
17
Age
53
Location
Sephiroth's Backyard
Website
shebakoby.deviantart.com
Occupation
pwning n00bs on BNET
I've noticed that quite a number of enemies in FF XII seem to have Damage Return. That is, when I attack them physically, a small amount (usually) of damage is done to my character(s)(red HP loss numbers and falling health) which does NOT coincide with any monster's attacks, but DOES coincide with the character attacking the monster.

I am familiar with an ability like this in Warcraft III (and DOTA Allstars)--a Keeper of the Grove (Night Elf hero)'s Thorns Aura causes melee units to take a percentage of the damage dealt back on themselves. Now, in FF XII it does not seem to matter whether the damage is melee or ranged. Anybody else noticed this, and is this pretty much the "correct" interpretation of what I've seen?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top