Squall Leonhart Balamb Headmaster Member Joined Dec 26, 2005 Messages 743 Age 32 Location Balamb Garden Occupation school RPG Name Squall Jul 6, 2007 #21 I've only played DDR Mario . And does Guitar Hero count as a dance game. (dumb question but it is close, both are played with weird controllers.)
I've only played DDR Mario . And does Guitar Hero count as a dance game. (dumb question but it is close, both are played with weird controllers.)
Doctor Paladin Member Joined Dec 10, 2006 Messages 1,172 Age 35 Location Hulle Granz Cathedral Occupation Eh. RPG Name Doctor Jul 7, 2007 #22 I love DDR, but I haven't played one in a loooooong time...my skills have probably turned to shit by now. XD But still, good music, good times. XD
I love DDR, but I haven't played one in a loooooong time...my skills have probably turned to shit by now. XD But still, good music, good times. XD
dappa Sage Member Joined Sep 6, 2006 Messages 1,778 Age 48 Location Zanarkand Ruins (ok I live in the UK) Occupation car sales RPG Name Leon Jul 7, 2007 #23 I played it once, and once is enough for me. Same thing applies to them singstar games too.