Dang! :O

Hydra

3, 2, 1, Let's Jam
Member
Joined
May 22, 2006
Messages
8,560
Location
Maryland
Website
gamefaqs.com
Occupation
Student
RPG Name
HeavensCloudX
I'm so sorry I left you guys for that long without telling you beforehand! :O

As soon as I felt better from my cold, Janice got it. So we switched shifts. :D Then school just started to take over my life. Well, she may have had something to do with it too. :P

Anyway, I'm back. :O Again. :O

Dang!

I missed you guys. XD
 
Hydra said:
I'm so sorry I left you guys for that long without telling you beforehand! :O

As soon as I felt better from my cold, Janice got it. So we switched shifts. :D Then school just started to take over my life. Well, she may have had something to do with it too. :P

Anyway, I'm back. :O Again. :O

Dang!

I missed you guys. XD
O.O









































YAAAAAY!
HE'S BACK! HE'S BACK!
Okay now....





































LETS PARTY!!

^.^ j/k
at least now the forums won't be boring :rolleyes:
 
Kat said:
YAAAAAY!
After seeing that I suddenly have a craving for skittles....mmm.....who knew the rainbow could be so damn good.....
 
/agree

and OMGWTFBBQRLY HYDRA is baq! =)))))))))

Glad your back, the forums were getting boring without you.
 
Hiya Jake :) I try to come everynow and then XD Glad to know you said goodbye to that cold.
Coming soon: Searching the Pictomancer... I'm lots of km. nearer now...so, I prolly visit the land of the Chocolate :rolleyes:
Just Dang'em Jake XD
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top