Dang. :O

Hydra

3, 2, 1, Let's Jam
Member
Joined
May 22, 2006
Messages
8,560
Location
Maryland
Website
gamefaqs.com
Occupation
Student
RPG Name
HeavensCloudX
I feel really bad. XD

I left you guys without saying a word. -____-" I didn't even do Squall's request, which I still feel pretty bad about not doing. You just got me at the wrong time, lol. I decided not to slack off, and get myself ahead of a lot of other people. I got a daytime job, so my time on here wasn't really looking good. That, and I've been focused more on college than anything else.
That's about it really. I just took a big vacation off the computer, and less vacations in my own life. XD I'm overworked now, as I told John. -__-" Anyway, I'll continue to be like this, until my Christmas break that is. I'll come and check up then for a long while. Then I'll make more time to come on here, because I heard you guys miss me. :)


Do you? :O

If you don't, I'll stay out then. XD

I miss you guys. -_- So, I'm coming back, at least for a little bit.

Dang. :O
 
Dang! :O

I missed you guys. XD

Even Janice is considering coming on here and meeting you guys. :O
 
I got her a laptop for Christmas. And damn near broke down all of my money in my wallet to get it. -_-' A bit from my account too. She'll be happy. XD

Dang, I'm going to start using my sleep time to come on here. XD
 
Hydra, it's perfectly understandable if you can't be here at times. :p We can't all be here constantly. Don't feel bad about it.

But, not that I'm not happy to see you again. :)
 
No no no no no!! You gotta feel guilty! Do you hear me?? GUILTY! XD LOL
Just jokin'. You know what you've got to do, and as Mr.Nike said: 'Just do it'.
Just try to not get stressed with all your stuff! XD
PS: I'm back to Spain in 13 days.... I can't wait for kicking 'someone's butt' :p
 
...am I ????
LOL
Please, tell me who is the victim! >:D
 
...you know what kicking some butts mean? XD
 
lol yeah, but kickin' some butts keeps meaning the same XD
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top