Dark Cloud 1&2

Hydra

3, 2, 1, Let's Jam
Member
Joined
May 22, 2006
Messages
8,560
Location
Maryland
Website
gamefaqs.com
Occupation
Student
RPG Name
HeavensCloudX
Aside from Dark Cloud 2, this is the most orginal, interactive, and well played out RPG game I've ever played. Using Alta to rebuild villages to your liking, or rebuild them the exact way they were and get a little extra. Saving the world from a possesed POSSESED entity, and uncovering fragments of the past with your teammates...and it's also ONE of the first games to have a thirst system.

Dark Cloud 2 only builds onto the system, giving you a camera. Yes, a camera, and three magical stones. Aside from the 'seen it coming' trance you might be in, this game will surprise you GREATLY. A well said story, with twists that will MAKE you play until the end. And the Final Boss.. You have to beat a Dark Element, a powerful entity, in FIVE MINUTES...Where it comes from, well, that's a secret. Including easter eggs from the orginal, as the Dark Genie boss comes into play...With Max and Monica, this is an RPG you won't forget.

I drive myself to play it still, and take another way in beating the game. XD
 
I love Dark Cloud, it is one of my favorite games. I just love everything about that game. This game has everything good in a RPG game. I love all the cool thing you can do on there, like for example how you rebuilt a city or town. The battle system is pretty cool too.
 
Not having to hold a button to lock on, and it's an action adventure RPG...I loved the duels in Dark Cloud too. :D
 
And Dark Cloud 2 gave me a hard time.. so I spent 2 hours getting the medals to a Name Change Ticket to get an Ultimate Weapon without actually having to GET it.. :D
 
Yeah its takes a lot to play that game.
 
lol, to get everything. After getting into the castle, "Sirus" was easy. :D Just needed that weapon to make it easier.
 
Supernova. It made him a LOT easier on his first form with the swords. And the fight afterwards getting up to Dark Elemental. :D

Dark Cloud 1:Ruby owned. XD I used her and Toan every chance I could.

Edit:Supernova was my gun. LEGEND was my hammer. :D
 
i liked both of them...but i couldnt stand having to deal with all the villagers whining at me for not getting their buildings right :-/
 
Kat said:
i loved this game unfortunately
i got stuck at the ice boss at the bottem of the sea....
Know what I did? :D

Sold alot of my stuff and stocked up in Fire Gems. xD It works wonders.

And Chink, listening to them is easy. Build the shop and the story wise buildings first, then rebuild everything according to request. :D
 
Hydra said:
And Chink, listening to them is easy. Build the shop and the story wise buildings first, then rebuild everything according to request. :D
i meant i jus got tired of them whining about where they wanted it...i would put it in the place they wanted it and they would be like "meeer i want it rotated 153 degrees counter-clockwise on the day of the blood moon" and i jus got tired of hearing it :-/
 
lol, well, you didn't HAVE to build it the way they wanted it. First time I played, I just focused on beating it. So I put them where I wanted them to be. :D
 
lol. XD

In the first town, I didn't build anything until I got the shop. Of course, the Fairy King gave me the lecture after I warped out to talk to the mayor to get my items refilled. Then I built a house and put everyone on in it. Then I built the shop. Listened to both of their requests, and it was easy building everything right. o_0

But it's your choice. I only did it in the first one for the charge attack you get. :D The rest were out of curiosity from what I'd get. o.o
 
Glad to hear its good... i bought it off ebay and should be getting 1&2 soon.. can't wait to play it now..
 
If only Level 5 would make a three.. =(

The first one is easy. But towards the end, it gets hard.

Second one's simple, but there are times where you have to think. Like building the garden in the last stage. Getting things EXACTLY where they need to be, and making space for the others.

So, in other words, they're great games. :D
 
i have DC2 sitting somewhere collecting dust...i need a map or faq to show/tell me where to put the buildings.
 
lol, you should just ask the villagers. They know. =D

Oh, and also, so you know, both of the final bosses(Or the secret bosses/FINAL FINAL boss in DC2) will give you big problems, despite your level. :D
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top