Death (Spell)

John Smith

~Wizard~
Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2006
Messages
4,242
Age
35
Location
Ragnarok
Website
john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net
Occupation
Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student
RPG Name
John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire
Does anyone know where I can get nice Death Speels in Disc 4 in order to be immune to Ultima Weapon's "Lvl 5 Death" attack?

I already know that there's 1 Draw Point near Balamb and that I can draw them from Blue Dragons, Creeps, Tonberries and Toramas, but the only onesI can get from is the Draw Point, Blue Dragons (They're rare :() and Toramas.

Does anyone know if I can get this magic somewhere else? :confused:
 
Chef's Knives, dropped by Tonberries and I believe can be modded from their cards, refine to 20 Deaths. That's probably the most efficient way to get them. Just hang around the Centra ruins for a bit, until you have enough. :)
 
Chef's knives refine 30 deaths not 20, and one tonberry card modds into one chef's knife so getting death tht way wud be the easiest i wud say as long as you kud get tonberry cards.
 
If you want to get to the centra ruins on disc four to mug the tonnberries of their chefs knifes do this.

The screen before the save point outside ultimecias castle, their are some portals get squall and co to go through the one which takes you to the centra landscape. you will have to trek there though on foot.
 
Hey!....I'M BAAAAAAAAAAAACKKKKKK! Ok using Mug command is a way but you can just get to the Ragnarock and enjoy some Card games with the surviving CC Card group inside if you don't already have Tonberry Cards and then refine them by Card Mod Ability. You're welcome ;)
 
I'm not sure if they still be there, but it never hurts to look
 
lol, then look there and be patient coz I heard that some ppl take a long time to find it,if that wasn't any help then review one of the older threads in here, I remember someone asking your exact same question or use the search engine for once ;-)
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top