- Joined
- Jul 30, 2006
- Messages
- 4,242
- Age
- 35
- Location
- Ragnarok
- Occupation
- Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student
- RPG Name
- John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire
Does anyone know where I can get nice Death Speels in Disc 4 in order to be immune to Ultima Weapon's "Lvl 5 Death" attack?
I already know that there's 1 Draw Point near Balamb and that I can draw them from Blue Dragons, Creeps, Tonberries and Toramas, but the only onesI can get from is the Draw Point, Blue Dragons (They're rare
) and Toramas.
Does anyone know if I can get this magic somewhere else?
I already know that there's 1 Draw Point near Balamb and that I can draw them from Blue Dragons, Creeps, Tonberries and Toramas, but the only onesI can get from is the Draw Point, Blue Dragons (They're rare
Does anyone know if I can get this magic somewhere else?