Decommissioned Bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: FFNet Bar

…………………………………,………………………………....
…………………………………\`\.........................................
………………………………….|..`-,……..,--…………………....
…………………………………/.,,-`’”~-,-,`,/`…………………....
…………./¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯/………/`..\..(O).| ¯``”\..........................
…………`,………….\,……./`….`~-,,,/,.(O)/…………………...
…………..\,…………/`…,-“…………..¯¯”|`……NO ONE........
…………….`\........../`….\”””`~=’,’,’,’,’””`~-,\............EXPECTS
……………...’|……’|…….\..............¯””~,...|……………JINJO
……………….\.......\,….../……………,,-~”…………….,,……
…………….....\..........``~/………...,-“”…………..,-“”¯¯…\.....
………………...\.............:::::……./-,,,,……,,,,--‘`………...’|…
………………….\.......::::::::::::::::::…………………………|…
…………………,’…..:::::::::::::::::::::……,,---~”””`””~--,,,,,,~”...
………………,”`…..:::::::::::::::::::::::..,-“””……………………..
…………….,’……..::::::::::::::::::::::::.|…………………………
……………’___.....::::::::::::::::::::::::..|…………………………
………………..\¯¯””~~--;;;;:::::::::::…|………………………...
………………...\............,…¯”””--,,,...|…………………………
…………………\........./`.\.........../..””`…………………………
…………………|…….|….\.........|……………………………...
………………..,-‘…….|…/……...”-,,…………………………...
…………….,.,-`………`|.(…………..`”~,……………………....
…………,-“”`…………./...\....................\...........................
………../……………../.….\,,,……….,,-~’……………………..
……….”--,,…………,/………¯””~-“””…………………………..
……………¯””~`”””¯……………………………………………..








Yep .
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Always do it the first time. XD

I just looked at it.

.....

I copy+pasted the bottom half of it, cause I got bored. XD
 
Re: FFNet Bar

I have an exam in less then an hour, so i need sumtin refreshing please :D
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Well, well. She's quite the Jaquline of all trades. I only told you bout the crack so I could steal your seat. hehehehehe....
 
Re: FFNet Bar

But yours is a floating stool that shimmers!

Ah well.

Starts eating the wallpaper and chugging Alize.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top