Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV May 20, 2007 #3,221 Re: FFNet Bar Half of all of it? Or half of what you're taking?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca May 20, 2007 #3,222 Re: FFNet Bar ... *throws a crap load of b33r at Fawkes* here you can have them and i'll take these *keeps like...4 cans for herself* =D and your sigs will be posted in the "to kat" thread in a couple seconds too ^_^
Re: FFNet Bar ... *throws a crap load of b33r at Fawkes* here you can have them and i'll take these *keeps like...4 cans for herself* =D and your sigs will be posted in the "to kat" thread in a couple seconds too ^_^
Phoenix Flame Go Umbarbar do my bidding Super Moderator Joined Nov 22, 2005 Messages 3,044 Location By myself. It's lonely ;-; Website www.reasoniamalive.com Occupation Cardiac tech/lover ^^; May 20, 2007 #3,223 Re: FFNet Bar 0.0" Where'd all th3 b33r 60??? >_> *looks at Kat and Fawkes... 'grrrrrrrr'
Phoenix Flame Go Umbarbar do my bidding Super Moderator Joined Nov 22, 2005 Messages 3,044 Location By myself. It's lonely ;-; Website www.reasoniamalive.com Occupation Cardiac tech/lover ^^; May 20, 2007 #3,224 Re: FFNet Bar Two Jaegerbombs please... one for meh - and one for teh Portuguese Dragoon over thar.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca May 20, 2007 #3,225 Re: FFNet Bar i don't think theres any drinks left o_o" Fawkes and i sorta drank all of them last night... *looks at Fawkes and runs away*
Re: FFNet Bar i don't think theres any drinks left o_o" Fawkes and i sorta drank all of them last night... *looks at Fawkes and runs away*
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX May 20, 2007 #3,226 Re: FFNet Bar o_o; I go for the weekend and look what happens to my bar! XD!
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca May 20, 2007 #3,227 Re: FFNet Bar XD it only just happened last night. ^_^; i would go buy you some more b33r for j00r bar but i don't think i could pass as 21. XD!
Re: FFNet Bar XD it only just happened last night. ^_^; i would go buy you some more b33r for j00r bar but i don't think i could pass as 21. XD!
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind May 20, 2007 #3,228 Re: FFNet Bar ... Any space left in the bar? I need people to cheer me up <3
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca May 20, 2007 #3,229 Re: FFNet Bar wow,for once in a lifetime you actually need someone to cheer you up? =o *hugs Spec*
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX May 21, 2007 #3,230 Re: FFNet Bar *glomps Spec* J00 ARE FEEL BETTER. *smothers Spec in free drinks*
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca May 21, 2007 #3,231 Re: FFNet Bar o_o" are you sure you didn't break any bones on him when you did that?! XD
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX May 21, 2007 #3,232 Re: FFNet Bar Let's hope not. ^__^
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca May 21, 2007 #3,233 Re: FFNet Bar O_O i have to take Spec to the hospital and get X-rays now! XDD
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX May 21, 2007 #3,234 Re: FFNet Bar ...... Whoopsies.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca May 21, 2007 #3,235 Re: FFNet Bar you r so paying those medical bills.
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX May 21, 2007 #3,236 Re: FFNet Bar For giving him tax free drinks? I think not!
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind May 21, 2007 #3,237 Re: FFNet Bar No, I'm ok... Hydra is too weak to break anything
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca May 21, 2007 #3,238 Re: FFNet Bar XD buurn! what if i glomped you? =O! i would surely break something. XDD
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV May 21, 2007 #3,239 Re: FFNet Bar Nah, definitely not!... I hope. Lookie here! *Pulls out a can of whup-ass (I mean,) b33r from his pocket! 1337!!!* Sorry, I need this *Drinks it*
Re: FFNet Bar Nah, definitely not!... I hope. Lookie here! *Pulls out a can of whup-ass (I mean,) b33r from his pocket! 1337!!!* Sorry, I need this *Drinks it*
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca May 21, 2007 #3,240 Re: FFNet Bar b33r in your pocket,lol! you don't think i would break something? XD i do. *evil giggle*
Re: FFNet Bar b33r in your pocket,lol! you don't think i would break something? XD i do. *evil giggle*