Decommissioned Bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: FFNet Bar

Naaah. ;]

I was a "One D Student, mostly A's and B's for twelve+ years" kind of guy.

I mean, I have grammar.

Z0MG PROOF. =D
 
Re: FFNet Bar

bah! shut it Fawkes. >_<
i failed math with a 48% cuz i never did the damn homework.
XD
now im in summer school---which im greatful i am--because it gives me something to do,rather than sitting around like a bump on a log. =D
-^_^-
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Kat said:
wait wait wait.

so Hydra,what class was that "one D" in?
*thinking to herself Math most likely*
XD
Earth Science.

Because I never did my homework, and everything else. XD
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Hey...

I was in the ninth grade...and apathetic about homework.. XD;
 
Re: FFNet Bar

I had an African teacher, and I didn't know anything he was talking about, so I'm happy I passed that year. XD;
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Kat said:
XD
okay that excuse works :rolleyes:
nah, j/k
^_^

wait...9th?
last year i was in 7th and i had Earth Science...
0_o






I TOLD HER THAT HOMEWORK WAS HARD!
T_T
Lol... WAIT, J00R in 8th???... That's mean, I'm in 7th... Maybe going to summer school... and failing all but 2 subjects... But I might not go to summer school!!! Meaning I can get a job with my cousin!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top