Decommissioned Bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: FFNet Bar

Take a left. Then go southeast down 258. BUT WATCH OUT FOR DEH WALL, OMG. Then curve right, and you'll end up at the bar. But, but, you gotta jump to the back, and unlock the back door, fight off the asians, and get a drink for your hard work.

Then leave, undo the directions in that last paragraph, and take a right.

And yer home freeee. D:
 
Re: FFNet Bar

waaaw.
XD
nice instructions.
XDDD

and liek, you didn't HAVE to warn me aboot the wall.
0_o;;
i think i would have seen it.......
depending on what i was thinkin about at that time.
^^;
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Then the Wall, is gonna run wild, on yeeeeew.

Like the Hulkster.

O.o
 
Re: FFNet Bar

I have two projects to do by tommorow, so I'm going to do them all at one time, and crash on my couch after I'm done.

So, I'm leaving you and Fawkes in charge of the bar today. XD
 
Re: FFNet Bar

I licked that stuff on the cieling that was making hissing noises. I enjoyed it. Funness. Enjoyment. My dismembering people who butt in front of me in lines stat increased by 2.
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Drake said:
I licked that stuff on the cieling that was making hissing noises. I enjoyed it. Funness. Enjoyment. My dismembering people who butt in front of me in lines stat increased by 2.
I must train harder. D:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top