Decommissioned Bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: FFNet Bar

Happy new year everyone,

Don't just have hopes and dreams, realize them!
 
Re: FFNet Bar

WTF a leprachon!
 
Re: FFNet Bar

....

mm'kay.


uh..


OH.
I has a funny story.
=]


We were in art class today.
and as the teacher explained our next project, we were talking and giggling about some ideas..
Well the topic for our project was "What is America?".
My friend Kyle was gonna say something about China and Japanese, right?
and when he went to say China, he mixed it with Japanese on accident and it came out, "gi-na"

XDD
the whole class busted up laffin.
=]

just thought i'd share that.
i think of it every five seconds and i laugh out loud, even though it happened yesterday.
XD
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Wow bad slip up :)
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Depends do you have money?
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Kb IS your nickname.
XD;


Just like Kat is my nickname.
o_o
but I mean..I have more than one.

^_^



you know what kb STANDS for?

i'll give you a nickname....



AH!


the fire-fiend Kat!



and Da Chink!


(tosses 5000 gil at)

have fun
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Wow we still have drinks here... (i thought we drank them all) :)
 
Re: FFNet Bar

(mixing some)

Nah....i just got some more...i guess i'll be the barkeep for now,who wants a drink?
 
Re: FFNet Bar

I'll take two of whatever you prefer :)
 
Re: FFNet Bar

*goes in the back room*

*walks out with a can of gasoline in her hands*

*dumps the can of gasoline on Kb*

*tightens the rope that Kb tied himself to the bar with*

*lights a match and throws it on Kb*

I CAN'T HAVE MY WAY, YOU CAN'T HAVE YOURS EITHER!



=_=
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top