Decommissioned Bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: FFNet Bar

Hydra is busy with dare i say it..."grown up life" XD
any way he's busy with work and college so..im taking his spot as the bartender until he get back ^-^
 
Re: FFNet Bar

John Smith said:
Talvez queiras à Belenenses :)

Hehe, sorry, but that can't be translated into English, because it would lose its fun :D

E que tal deixares os meus olhos em paz? xD

Or do you want a Belenenses-like eye? xD
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Well its nice to be back on FFnet.net. I was gon o ver the holiday and since then I've been been using my time to study for exams. Hope everyone is enjoying 2007 so far.


EDIT: Weeeeeeeee! I just noticed I have over a million gil!!!
 
Last edited:
Re: FFNet Bar

Tiny Bronco said:
EDIT: Weeeeeeeee! I just noticed I have over a million gil!!!

couch.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top