Decommissioned Bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: FFNet Bar

.....

There's still snake stains on my floor.

Don't clean it up, and feel teh squirrely wrath. =O
 
Re: FFNet Bar

XD
...its all Spec's Fault!! he's the one that started killing the snake in the first place!
don't kick me out this time T_T
*hands Hydra the 10 boxes of ice cream*
 
Re: FFNet Bar

*throws Ice Cream at Spec*

I doubt the best of Ninja can prepare against cold.

And stained clothes.
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Would you like some stained clothes too?

They're free. ^_^
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Hydra said:
Would you like some stained clothes too?

They're free. ^_^

Haha, that reminds me of a very funny anecdote, from when I went to Amsterdam,

but then again,

it's quite nsfw >_>
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Well, if it influences your decision any, I'm not at work. XD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top