Decommissioned Bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: FFNet Bar

j00 want mirron dorrwa?!

Oh wait, you're good.

Nevermind. No million for you. :p
 
Re: FFNet Bar

reasoniamalive said:
Everyone ready for the Sup. Bowl??? Are we gonna have a party here when the Bears win???

She-hahahahahaha! @.@ =D 'Scuse me. :D
*coughCOLTScough*

Ahem..if Manning would've carried his damn weight, we wouldn't have this problem, would we? :D
 
Re: FFNet Bar

reasoniamalive said:
You'll eat those words tomorrow night Hydra...along w/your boogies. XD
...
im goin for the Colts ;ble
i wouldn't cheer for the Bears if my life depended on it,im a Packer fan and proud of it.
^_________^
 
Re: FFNet Bar

reasoniamalive said:
You'll eat those words tomorrow night Hydra...along w/your boogies. XD
I'm not sure about one.

But I KNOW the Colts will outclass the Bears.

The Bears have the best defense, and the Colts have the best offense.

That's why it's all up to Manning. Again.

....

Dammit, is it too late to switch sides?! XD
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Hydra said:
I'm not sure about one.

But I KNOW the Colts will outclass the Bears.

The Bears have the best defense, and the Colts have the best offense.

That's why it's all up to Manning. Again.

....

Dammit, is it too late to switch sides?! XD
XD
no matter what im going for the Colts ;whis
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Manning's unreliable.

Besides that, the Colts TOTALLY deserve to win it. More than the Bears. Manning has held that team on his back for so long, getting into playoff after playoff, and just sucking majorly, and losing out. XD
 
Re: FFNet Bar

I don't like either team so I'm just whatching for the commercials! ;rof
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Tiny Bronco said:
I don't like either team so I'm just whatching for the commercials! ;rof
That's the other reason I'm watching it. =D
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Beware the CAMELZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!
funnysigncamelnk8.jpg
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Ha! Like the sign Hydra. Thats McDonalds for you.

funnysign1vw2.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top