Decommissioned Bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: FFNet Bar

Q: Do you have to be a) high, or b) drunk to post here... cause I...er; I have a friend who would be perfect for this thread! :D J/K

I'm from Sedna - anyone keep up on recent astronomical discoveries?
 
Re: FFNet Bar

reasoniamalive said:
Q: Do you have to be a) high, or b) drunk to post here... cause I...er; I have a friend who would be perfect for this thread! :D J/K

I'm from Sedna - anyone keep up on recent astronomical discoveries?

Sedna is old news, reasoniamalive. :p

Slider said:
I'm new here

^___________________^

I used to watch a damn good sci-fi show called Sliders. ^^
 
Re: FFNet Bar

reasoniamalive said:
Q: Do you have to be a) high, or b) drunk to post here... cause I...er; I have a friend who would be perfect for this thread! :D J/K

I'm from Sedna - anyone keep up on recent astronomical discoveries?
neither,i'm not high or drunk.
 
Re: FFNet Bar

HoneyBuns.jpg

honey bun :D
 
Re: FFNet Bar

God you're so right Avathar. =D

*sets a freshly baked apple pie on the counter*

:D

applepie.jpg


If you don't want the apple, I'll eat it. :O
 
Re: FFNet Bar

*smacks hand*

That was for reasoniamalive!

Oh well.

Good thing I always have a back-up pie. =D
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Oh, okay.

Twice the protien.

So THAT'S how The Hulk becomes green.

Eating cloned green beans. :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top