Decommissioned Bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: FFNet Bar

I dunno if he is or not.

He mentioned two songs from PATD!, and he's talking about it was never "Thanks For The Memories" from FOB. Just those abbreviations.

D:

*drinks a drink*
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Well, that's what they're for, so it'd be a shame if it didn't. o_o
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Well, you should've waited a little longer to take it then? XD;
 
Re: FFNet Bar

mom said i woke up cause i was so liek dead asleep.
0_o
but whateverrr.

i took one yesterday and the fzcking thunder storm woke me up.
...

so im just GIVE UP.
XDD
 
Re: FFNet Bar

LOL.

XD

I say you just tire yourself out someway or another. Like getting a big headache for being online too long and getting tired.

That's what I do. 'N it hurts.

(But it works! =D)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top