Decommissioned Bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: FFNet Bar

...huh? That didn't make much sense to me.


I chose YOUR - because that would be evil - battleing your ex.

I chose SUPER - because she's a super villan supporting an uber-villan

I chose EX-GIRLFRIEND....well...mostly because of point #1 - its just evil and you would have to steel your conscious to battle someone you liked/loved once upon a time. = 3 The entire statement was supposed to be a joke based-off of your conversation w/KB.


Make more sense now? ^^;
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Alright then, the patient (ffnet) is not dying but simply has anemia which is obviously due to lack of activity. The main cause for this is that many -or enough- of its vital organs (the members) aren't quite active; nevertheless many essential organs -such as the heart- are vigorously keeping the patient alive (everyday posting members and loyal ones).

Recommended treatments are many; it can be attempted to revitalize the inactive organs (members who don't post anymore or who left). Another way is to transplant new organs in the patient (evidently, inviting new members). Moreover, treatment can include artificial organs such as irc chat or restoring the RPG and karma systems.

Until then, it's up for the working vital organs (current active members) to keep the blood/activity flowing within it.
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Alright then, the patient (ffnet) is not dying but simply has anemia which is obviously due to lack of activity. The main cause for this is that many -or enough- of its vital organs (the members) aren't quite active; nevertheless many essential organs -such as the heart- are vigorously keeping the patient alive (everyday posting members and loyal ones).

Recommended treatments are many; it can be attempted to revitalize the inactive organs (members who don't post anymore or who left). Another way is to transplant new organs in the patient (evidently, inviting new members). Moreover, treatment can include artificial organs such as irc chat or restoring the RPG and karma systems.

Until then, it's up for the working vital organs (current active members) to keep the blood/activity flowing within it.


God man your smart

you mean just keep posting and things will get beter?
 
Re: FFNet Bar

AHOY everyone!

It is I... er.... well not Leon actually. (note1: Leon is not a bipolar psycho)
Hmmm how to explain this! Leon went away from the country and in a long story short I am sitting in front of his PC at the moment ^.^ (note2: I did NOT kill Leon or steal his password)

He's my best friend and allowed me to use his account, as for him; I think he might come back by the end of this semester. so while looking up his history - checking if he watched porn *.*' - I found ur forum

WHOA! I heard of RPG forums but never heard of forums fora certain game (note3: I didn't believe Leon at first when he told me about it), that's so cool X.X "I wanna join I wanna join I wanna join" so Leon agreed to let me use his account since I don't have my own computur.

I only played f8 and still have it and i think i know much about it(note4: also lent to me by Leon -.-'),

er.. u can call me leon since its my actual name or nickname neeko (note5: remember to kill "Leon" when he comes back for publicly using my name)


Well.....
I think this short speech briefly describes my personnality too, otherwise I'm a 17 yo boy who likes football and music

i wait for ur reaction :worried: :o:o:o
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top