Decommissioned Bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: FFNet Bar

Now, a serious issue, people:

I saw some like perfect squall, seifer and zell cosplayers and I didn't take pics with them, I shouldave =\

Anyway, I took pics with lulu aaaand cloud

go on with your conversation, I just had to say this ;_;

Oh no, thats much more intrestin ^.^
i know what u mean actually

While waiting for a taxi one day I once saw a 5yo who i could almost swear IS selphie
the girl's eyes and mine met as her mother was carryin her and passing by me (she kept looking @ me)
it-was-HER 0.0!!!! emerald green eyes, same hairstyle and color, not same clothes though, then again i wasn't in a cosplay convention
I stood stunned there for a few seconds after they were gone 0.0
never been that astonished in long time!
 
Re: FFNet Bar

>.>

<.<


can't a guy get service around' ere 0.0

*walks to fridge and starts looking for apple juice*
 
Re: FFNet Bar

kb-sama said:
*Bo'ken*

*Wack*

I doubt I'll EVER understand whatever that meant -.-"
.....

or if anyone else can understand it for that matter XD

kb-sama said:
ASK

And you'll get it

*hands Apple juice to*

no ty

i already have mine now :)

*sucks applejuice from straw*
yummy^.^
 
Last edited:
Re: FFNet Bar

........

0.0

i assume kb and empress crystal are the only ones running this forum >.>

i dont mean to b mean but im sick n tired of asian stuff n names n pics n...
















































































*half an hour later.... still ranting*



.... n if i see an asian related subject in the game forum ONE MORE TIME!!! o.o#


*takes deep breathes until mellowing out*


whew! i HAD to get that off my chest

^__________^

*flips a bar table to the ground and hides behind it awaiting the consequences*
 
Re: FFNet Bar

........

0.0

i assume kb and empress crystal are the only ones running this forum >.>

i dont mean to b mean but im sick n tired of asian stuff n names n pics n...
















































































*half an hour later.... still ranting*



.... n if i see an asian related subject in the game forum ONE MORE TIME!!! o.o#


*takes deep breathes until mellowing out*


whew! i HAD to get that off my chest

^__________^

*flips a bar table to the ground and hides behind it awaiting the consequences*


OK dude I'll Chill EC On the oher Hand Will be Harder to make Stop....










































































































































































samurai Ninja power ^-^
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Ok guys...enough with the insane amounts of tension-silence in your posts... A few lines is enough - no need to take a whole page to post something.


BTW: I'm going for a double of Johnny Walker Black on the rocks pweeze ^.^
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Ok guys...enough with the insane amounts of tension-silence in your posts... A few lines is enough - no need to take a whole page to post something.


BTW: I'm going for a double of Johnny Walker Black on the rocks pweeze ^.^

Alright Boss *mixes Drink*

here ya go Boss! *Hands to*
 
Re: FFNet Bar

mmmm...my fav.

*takes drink, leaves a $20 and orders another round*

*begins sipping*

Ahhh! Its good, thankies...I needed this tonight.

Man, this place is sure quiet lately -_-;

Thank ya *mix'in a nutter ibe*


Yep Time Have changed......miss the old fokes.....but they'll come back some day

*puts the 2nd Drink on bar*
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Hells-ya! *all ready feeling buzzed from first drink*

*tips KB a $10*

That's good for now bud - I gotta a party to go to tonight .0.

Its for meeeeeee....umm,... and Regina - its a wedding celebration party. = 3

Don't suppose anyone from here would be able to make it - but if your around Chicago; your invited. ^,^
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Hells-ya! *all ready feeling buzzed from first drink*

*tips KB a $10*

That's good for now bud - I gotta a party to go to tonight .0.

Its for meeeeeee....umm,... and Regina - its a wedding celebration party. = 3

Don't suppose anyone from here would be able to make it - but if your around Chicago; your invited. ^,^

Cool Thanks Boss

You and your Lady have a good one^0^
 
Re: FFNet Bar

*goes in with a poster, hammer and nails*

Hi hi

*nails a cyber poster on a bar wall*

There we go

looks pretty ^.^


Poster said:
You like football?

Check out neeko's Today's match (Updated Daily) for matche fixtures and results anywhere in the world: http://www.ffnet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=113064#post113064

Watching football just isn't enough?

Join the FFnet mini-cool-football league, and beat every other member at it: http://www.ffnet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=113066#post113066

*runs out*
 
Last edited:
Re: FFNet Bar

o_O


>_>


<_<


=_=; All right...guess I'll do something.





GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLL!!! =o

lol

*puts a football shaped hat on phoenix's head*

c'mon, u know u want to try it


.... or i know it


.... -.-


FINE! O.O, I dont know anything T.T
 
Re: FFNet Bar

what te hell!

i ve been gone for more than a day and come back to find that no one has posted anything...

.......

even the spammers r gone

(maybe that was the plan?!)
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Actually, I'm haven't seen kb or empress lately; yet somehow the forum is still alive and posts are actually irrelevant to asian subjects and pic spams o.o!!!!

so there's a day i didn't expect to come! :p


FREE DRINKS FOR ALL IN CELEBRATION :D
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top