Decommissioned Bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: FFNet Bar

*sidesteps about 3 inches to the right and watches KB go out the door*

Wow, I think my eyebrows got singed.
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Thank you, nice punch little control.

Umm... I'll take mead

*sits down and takes off viking helmet*
Hmm.. wonder where that axe went O_o
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Thank you, nice punch little control.

Umm... I'll take mead

*sits down and takes off viking helmet*
Hmm.. wonder where that axe went O_o

O_O


Found It...

*Ax is in Mitsua'a Back*

*kb Case ZING!*

*Mitsua Comes Back to life!*

Mitsua:YAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!H!!!!!!!

*Mitsua has Died*

May be i'll Take the Ax FIRST Then Try again?
 
Re: FFNet Bar

NOOOO.

YOU STOP THIS FIGHTING NOW.
TAKE IT OUTSIDE, YAH DON'T FIGHT IN MY BAR.

*points to her pirate hat*
I'm the captain hurr, all i ask ye for is peace.
what say you?
 
Re: FFNet Bar

NOOOO.

YOU STOP THIS FIGHTING NOW.
TAKE IT OUTSIDE, YAH DON'T FIGHT IN MY BAR.

*points to her pirate hat*
I'm the captain hurr, all i ask ye for is peace.
what say you?

WHAT FIGHTING!?

I'm Trying To get An AX Out of My Fox-Girl....Cap'in

And Look out for that New Pool Table I'm Have'in Set Up

*Cast Zing Again*

*Mitsua Does NOT Return To life*

DAMN IT
 
Re: FFNet Bar

o.o"

*hands Kb a little vial of sacred liquid*
give Mitsua this..she'll come back to life.
=]


*gets outta the way so people can set up the pool table*

sweeet.
x]
 
Re: FFNet Bar

^w^"
Yah, but I'll be fine..
=D

*glances at the floor, sees a rubber band and picks it up*

*shoots it at Leon while he's playing GH*

*evil giggle*

ooooh

i c

throw the ball at the kid u like eh?

well guess i gotta return the favour

*turns to kb*

duel over dude, time to SMASH our guitars

*heads toward kat with a cheesy evil grin*
 
Re: FFNet Bar

O_O i think I'm going to stay out of this one
*slowly sips mead*

Oh and nice captain hat Kat
*pulls out squid and puts it on head*
 
Re: FFNet Bar

*in gir voice* NO MY SQUID!
 
Re: FFNet Bar

d'oh >.<

she's shielded by an innocent bystander 0.0

hmmm.....

*uses guitar and whacks kb's squid off his head towards kat*
 
Re: FFNet Bar

*sits there with puppy dog eyes*
I miss you squid
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Shayne stole my squid hat T_T
 
Re: FFNet Bar

.__., Can I at least get a hug while being used as a human shield?

...feel so down lately. I miss being w/Regina. Now I'm back at the rat race and sooooo stressed. <__> Sometimes I just shut down completely and do nothing but watch movies and play VGs. = /
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top