Decommissioned Bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: FFNet Bar

Awww.
D=

*hugs John*

*jumps out with a giant pirate sword and goes after Leon*
Yarr!


*pokes Shayne's squid hat off with sword and tosses it to Blackstar*
 
Re: FFNet Bar

*catches*
YAY I MISSED YOU SQUID
*starts hugging the squd*
 
Re: FFNet Bar

yay Thank You Kat!


And HEADS UP!!!

*Boom*
*part Of the Roof Comes Down*

I'm Having The Bar Fixed Up Still
 
Re: FFNet Bar

*crawls out from under ceiling collapse.*
SQUID WHERE DID YOU GO!
OOH a mouse
*wanders off*
 
Re: FFNet Bar

0__0

>_> ...could have posted a sign that says 'Open during (re)construction KB...


*wipes dust off of clothes*

Now that you two are done w/the Squid-hat...can we please play pool? Kat and I are gonna pwn somebuddy. = 3
 
Re: FFNet Bar

*busts out of the rubble with a cartoonish red lump on the head*

*sees kat in the pirate hat*

Ahoy yerself me fellow sailor. Now what be ye a wantin'? x.X
 
Re: FFNet Bar

*gets the broom and pokes the ceiling where Blackstar is*

*falls through the celing*

Stares up at kat sorry got kinda sidetracked...but I found the mouse! :)

*puts mouse in shirt pocket*
Ima call him Rupert.
*sits down at bar and continues drinking.*
 
Re: FFNet Bar

*falls through the celing*

Stares up at kat sorry got kinda sidetracked...but I found the mouse! :)

*puts mouse in shirt pocket*
Ima call him Rupert.
*sits down at bar and continues drinking.*


*Blink blink*.....
Kayyyy......

*Re-tiles Floor*


What To You Guys Want more A Bolling Lane Or 2 Big-ass Tvs?
 
Re: FFNet Bar

*sweeps up the dust from the ceiling collapse*

Leon said:
Ahoy yerself me fellow sailor. Now what be ye a wantin'? x.X
WHAT ARE YE DOIN'?

Fellow Sailor?
I'm yer cap'n you mangy dog!

*pokes Leon in the chest with sword case*
You be question'n yer own cap'n?
 
Re: FFNet Bar

*sweeps up the dust from the ceiling collapse*


WHAT ARE YE DOIN'?

Fellow Sailor?
I'm yer cap'n you mangy dog!

*pokes Leon in the chest with sword case*
You be question'n yer own cap'n?

That Be Tell'in 'em Cap'in!

*Makes Workes Put up New Bar Logo*
 
Re: FFNet Bar

.........

by all the salty sea dogs of the lurching seas!

*stops to look at kb*

Arrr! That fair frightened the Commander. And 'e's seen some sights in his time

BACK TO THE DECK

lest u want yer bottom sent to the sharks for dinner me hearty

*turns back n shugs his pipe*

yarrr,

the Capnin's bin lost at sea for 3 years since that incedent with the slightly morose angler fish

Commander's bin in charge since'en

Now hold on me young mariner. The Commander needs to see some ID

The commander needs a photo of me young poopdeck's fizzog,

Face. Countenance. The commander needs a photo of yer crows nest
 
Last edited:
Re: FFNet Bar

yarrr

yer talkin to the commander o'this fine ship, my young nautical friend

2nd in command til the captain disapeared at sea

The commander ain't told the tale of the slightly morose angler fish since..

well t'is a long story as the ocean's wide

Ah can't the commander tell the short version?
The one tha' only takes an afternoon?

no? fine

so u come here claimin to be the cap'nin

Argh! Ye be right the commander's a suspicious old cove

u sure have the captain's hat n sword,

but the commander needs a photo of urs to proove it too
 
Re: FFNet Bar

*Blink blink*.....
Kayyyy......

*Re-tiles Floor*


What To You Guys Want more A Bolling Lane Or 2 Big-ass Tvs?

*stares at Leon and Kat*

I vote for the Tv's but Rupert votes for the Bolling Lane so we cancel each other out.
 
Re: FFNet Bar

yarrr

yer talkin to the commander o'this fine ship, my young nautical friend

2nd in command til the captain disapeared at sea

The commander ain't told the tale of the slightly morose angler fish since..

well t'is a long story as the ocean's wide

Ah can't the commander tell the short version?
The one tha' only takes an afternoon?

no? fine

so u come here claimin to be the cap'nin

Argh! Ye be right the commander's a suspicious old cove

u sure have the captain's hat n sword,

but the commander needs a photo of urs to proove it too


-.-
if you're asking to see more pictures of me, you can forget it.
I don't feel like posting any.

However, I AM the captain here.
I will not argue further.
You may ask Blackstar, and you may ask Kb.
They might tell you i've been captain since before ye came.

*points at the captain hat*
 
Re: FFNet Bar

That she is she was a captain before I was a viking.
 
Re: FFNet Bar

-.-
if you're asking to see more pictures of me, you can forget it.
I don't feel like posting any.

However, I AM the captain here.
I will not argue further.
You may ask Blackstar, and you may ask Kb.
They might tell you i've been captain since before ye came.

*points at the captain hat*

She Was the Cap'in before I was an overLord

*Grabs Kat's Cap'in Hat*

*Makes Better*

*Puts Back*

Oh The Grill Is here! Yay! I can start Making You Lot Food
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Yay! I want a steak, medium rare, A1 sauce.
Oh and a small medium well stake for Rupert.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top