Decommissioned Bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: FFNet Bar

*goes into the kitchen and grabs a new thing of cookie dough outta the freezer*
here.
We can make some moar cookies, guys.

*starts preparing teh cookies*

OY!! Im the Cook in this Bar!

But Thanks For Helping

And The Weapons Should Be comeing in today Awesome...I get to Cook AND sell things
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Don't you have to have a license to do this kinda stuff?
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Don't you have to have a license to do this kinda stuff?

Not When Your As Awesome As Me

Weapons are For Up To Bye!

Fists
Worn Gloves +5 Att "So Old So Worn So weak"

Swords

Lazy Sword +4 Att +2 Speed "Using it Makes One Sleepy"

Spears

Replica Spear +5 Att -1 Speed +2 RANGE "Looks Like a Toy"

Bows

Toy Bow +3 Att +5 RANGE "A Cute Tiny Cheep bow"

Guns

BB Gun +4 Att +3 RANGE "Go Bye Something Better"

Axes

Cheep Ax +14 Att -10 Hit -3speed "Good for Choping Down Trees ...and Demons"

Staves

Training Staff +2 Att +7 Mag +3 Mp "the Path Of the Mage Is A LONG and Hard One"

Monster Weapons (attack)

Paw Glove + 5 Att +5 Def "nice and Soft"

Monster Weapons (magic)

The Weak +3 att +5 Mag +4 Mp "Your Just Starting out"





More To come
 
Re: FFNet Bar

...
this is pointless.

*picks up a little fake sword and chucks it over her shoulder*


Plastic?
what good are these?


there Reall Just they SUCK now I'll get better Ones Latter

and You Got ONE for free

Trying to got some FF Back on the Place
 
Re: FFNet Bar

lol, Kat we can have a fake sword fight now :)

*picks up fake sword and starts swinging at kat*
 
Re: FFNet Bar

........

i hope that's not what u're cooking
 
Re: FFNet Bar

*Comes in right after Doctor, takes a seat with an empty bowl of cookie dough.*

*Looks distraught*

I dunno how to say this...so

*takes gnawed mouse remains out of pocket, holds out for bar to see*

I found this lil guy IN my cookie dough...a little too late, if you catch my drift.

;_;

...was hell to get out from between my teeth.
 
Re: FFNet Bar

AAHHHH!

poor guy, i bet he's happier in cheese heaven

and that used to be a tail! >.<
 
Re: FFNet Bar

*Comes in right after Doctor, takes a seat with an empty bowl of cookie dough.*

*Looks distraught*

I dunno how to say this...so

*takes gnawed mouse remains out of pocket, holds out for bar to see*

I found this lil guy IN my cookie dough...a little too late, if you catch my drift.

;_;

...was hell to get out from between my teeth.

...Just make sure it doesn't happen again. <_<
 
Re: FFNet Bar

RUPERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

T_T I will never forget your Rupert ... (for like the 5 posts I knew you)

*Remember me by Journey starts playing in the background*

>_> ok who's the dick with the MP3
 
Re: FFNet Bar

*Cast Ka-zing on Rupert*

He lives Again!

*starts to Mix some Drinks*

And the neko-cookies are Done!
 
Re: FFNet Bar

*stares* cool now I have a zombie mouse.
You know once you get past the smell and the exposed brain hes kinda cute.
 
Re: FFNet Bar

I was wondering if anyone would get that reference :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top