Decommissioned Bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: FFNet Bar

*Takes drink, sighing*

'Should have realized that this isn't a normal bar...venom poison? Really..
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Not that I imagine that would taste a hell of a lot different or be much less dangerous than this poison :) which I might add after it melts the skin off of your tongue is quite delicious.
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Well...KB was supposed to buy Absinth...from Amsterdam, but he got too carried away with all the bar 'improvements' = 3

lol, apparently the members were included in his improvments list! :p

i wonder who wouldve replaced me? im one of a kind :D
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Is Leon back?
*pokes with stick*
 
Re: FFNet Bar

what is it with u n poking? 0.0

no, leon's still out :p
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Oh ok, "two more venoms please" man those things grow on you.

So I must have missed something but who are you, and where is Leon? O_o its a little mind numbing or it could be the venom taking effect. Either way is fine with me.
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Oh ok, "two more venoms please" man those things grow on you.

So I must have missed something but who are you, and where is Leon? O_o its a little mind numbing or it could be the venom taking effect. Either way is fine with me.

*Smacks With a BaseBall Bat*

NO venoms IN MEH DRINKS!!!

And Stop Bleeding On My Bar
 
Last edited:
Re: FFNet Bar

u're gonna get me in troublez! 0.0

he bans me when i tease him >.<

srsly
he did it once when i asked about (.Y.) !
 
Re: FFNet Bar

*sits up* O_O... I understand everything now!

*gets up and runs out of bar*
 
Re: FFNet Bar

i-m-needed ^.^

o'yeh, for everyone who still doesnt know, we're gonna make a new movie, check the latest discussion @ the picture thread to know the movie theme, coz this time, everyone will take their own picture n we'll put'em all together :D
 
Re: FFNet Bar

*Whips out a bag of popcorn*

I...would like to see this movie.

Too bad I can't take any pics, though..*Sad face*
 
Re: FFNet Bar

O_O



I'll halp spread the wordzorz.

:]

tnx :D

n ill launch the thread so we can getz this show rollin :cool:

(edit: er, lets just keep it @ the picture thread so that everyone can see it) -.-

Movie Time?

yup
time to startz makin urself pretty ;)

........

:p
*Whips out a bag of popcorn*

I...would like to see this movie.

Too bad I can't take any pics, though..*Sad face*

*snatches popcorn from doc*

wouldnt u rather some tapioca, or ur heart medicine pill? ^.^
come ON, how old r u?! O_O

dont get me down NOW
u can find a way to take picz if u want to - ithink :p-

so get off yer electric wheel chair -coz i wanna ride it too ^.^- n FIND that way! 0.0

we'z gonna show ourselves to teh world! XD

...........

*eats popcorn* 0.0
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top