Decommissioned Bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: FFNet Bar

%23!POLICE,_o_rly.JPG


O_O

I will bust out teh kittys. Someone made 4 more, and I've got the flim. :D
 
Re: FFNet Bar

o_o

I can't get the new ones yet. They're newborn, and if teh mamas smells my scent on them..well..she might disown them. And I'm not ready to be a father. :D

kittystongue.jpg


What wonders can Ham do for a cat? :P

kittysteeth2.jpg


That's my friends little brothers cat. I wish I had it, as a matter of fact. xD It ran away a few days ago though. But it left "presents".
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Just for you Zero, I have a couple of new ones of my cats. These pics are even worse than the last ones, only have a mobile phone camera to take them with, but the cuteness is obvious :).
 

Attachments

  • 27-02-06_1059.jpg
    27-02-06_1059.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 60
  • 27-02-06_1058.jpg
    27-02-06_1058.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 94
Re: FFNet Bar

The black one looks like mine. o_o Only it's more clean. :P

Aww...image didn't show. And I can't host sized images. Maybe next post. :D
 
Last edited:
Re: FFNet Bar

Double post?! I'm so shamed. :D

But for kitties, it's totally worth it. :P

prideofkitties.jpg
 
Re: FFNet Bar

They're all grown up now. :D Once the others age a little, I'll sneak and snap picture of them too. :P

NOTE!

This may be graphic. Look at your own risk.



























threekitties2.jpg


:D
 
Re: FFNet Bar

How the hell did you get my baby picture?!!?!?!?!?!? :D

Well, I'm off to play FFX for hours on end. Later. :p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top