Decommissioned Bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: FFNet Bar

*picks up an 100$ bill that Hydra dropped and sticks it in pocket*
Hey you come back here! i gotta send you,then all that money will be MINE!
*quickly jumps behind counter and grabs some booz bottles to throw*
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Since I'm unsent, won't they pass through me?

:O

*hides*
 
Re: FFNet Bar

no Auron is an unsent he even died after he was already dead XD
*picks up more money from the ground*
*takes a sip from one of the booze bottles*
mmm^.^
 
Re: FFNet Bar

:O

*puts money in the bank, and buys a house in Japan*

XD
 
Re: FFNet Bar

*breaks into the bank tries to rob it but fails bcuz of the finger prints on the beer bottles that were left behind*
*Goes back to the bar and takes the barkeeps place*
 
Re: FFNet Bar

*goes in the bar and makes drinks*

Gotta pay me for the bar. XD It's still mine. :O
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Lol, what'd I do? I'm not selling the bar for free. :D
 
Re: FFNet Bar

XD

*fixes some orange juice and sets it on the counter*
 
Re: FFNet Bar

*picks it up and takes a sip*

i read in the newapaper that Smith stole alll that money!
and gave it to you =o
now your going to get in twouble for having stolen money....uh o
 
Re: FFNet Bar

I'll tell them it was in his possession first.

Besides, I used it all. XD
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Dang. :O

*pays for Kat to get out of jail*

You owe me. XD
 
Re: FFNet Bar

I bail you out, and that's all I get?!


..

Fine with me. :D

*fixes a drink*
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Actually, it's eight.

Columbus Day is Monday, which is a holiday for some. XD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top