Decommissioned Bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: FFNet Bar

Gimme a Ninja Milkshake, Kat ^.^

I swear I will never drink giant Ninja Milkshakes, and blow up. =o
 
Re: FFNet Bar

I have 5, 31/2 hour exams starting on Wensday and ending on Friday. :( I've been studying for em all for the past two weeks, but I can't see how the test is so long that it'll take up 31/2 hours!!!? Least I have Monday off to "prepare" for em.

I was feeling like some nice pretty light blue :)
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Tiny Bronco said:
I have 5, 31/2 hour exams starting on Wensday and ending on Friday. :( I've been studying for em all for the past two weeks, but I can't see how the test is so long that it'll take up 31/2 hours!!!? Least I have Monday off to "prepare" for em.

I was feeling like some nice pretty light blue :)
Lol, the only thing I can tell you is study. XD Mostly during exams, the stuff you study is on there. And if it isn't, it's logical enough to figure out on your own. =D

And...

*steals Spec's drink*

=O
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Thats for me religioun exam (I go to a catholic school) We can bring in a 3x5 note card with as much stuff as you can cram on it. I have it all color coded too!!!

Joshua -What did God say to him? To cross the Jordan/God is with him. -Rahab Prostitute who hid spies. -Gilgal first encamps after Xing Jordan/12 stones from Jordan/Circumcision. -What disappeared in promise land? After Passover celebration no more manna. -Jericho Captain host of lord/all soldiers circle city once for 6 days/7 priests with horns in front of ark/7th day circle city 7 times and people shout when over. -ban everything is destroyed accept gold/for treasury. -Battle Ai 3000 Israelites lost. -Achan broke ban/stoned/caused Ai defeat. Ai got pwned by ambush. -Schechem First capital. Deborah -Sisera killed by? Captain of Jabin's army/killed by Jael. -Barak Israel’s military commander. -Jabin King of Hazor -Jael wife of Heber/killed Sisera. Gideon-reaction to call wet wool/doubtful of himself and gods command. -Joash father of Gideon. -Scale down of army 20000-afraid-10000-water-300 show gods power. Builds alter. -Jerubbaal because he broke Baal’s alter. Samson baron mother -Nazirite can’t drink wine, cut hair, or be near dead people. -Lion be up lion/honey from its stomach -Jawbone of ass battled an army with it. -Pillars religious sacrifice to Dagon for capture of Samson/ Samson knocks down temple. -1st wife tells riddles answer. Marries best man of wedding. -2nd wife tells philistines that his strength is in his hair. -Jephthah promises to sacrifice whoever says hi to him first. Born of harlot. Outcast. -Ehud Benjaminite. Killed Eglon King of Moab. Left handed. -Ruth -2 purposes God can turn bad into good/ Saul came from a non-Israel heritage. -Naomi mother of Ruth’s husband -Boaz owner of field/marries Ruth. -Gleaning the right for poor to pick whatever is left after harvest/ not begging or stealing. -Moab were Ruth came from/Moabites. -Connection to David Great Grandmother of David/ King of Israel. -Samuel -Hannah wife of Elkanah/Barron/through pray mother of Samuel/Gave Samuel to God/Eli the priest to look after him. -His call “speak lord, your servant is listening story”/Golden Hemorrhoids and mouse story. -Saul Chptr 8,9,10 summary. -Gilboa Philistines defeat Saul and Israel.
Abraham -Rebekah Wife of Isaac. -Ishmael son of Hagar/ Abraham’s concubine. -Laban Tricks Jacob into free labor service so as to marry Rachel. -Sarah Abrahams wife/barren/ mother of Isaac. -Rachel mother of Joseph and Benjamin/wife of Jacob -Leah Jacob’s first wife/ Mother of 6 tribes of Israel. -Joseph first son of Rachel/Jacob’s 11th/Vegy tales thingy/Egyptian magistrate. -Esau son of Isaac and Rebekah/ Jacob’s older brother/ Hairy/ got his birth right stolen. -Isaac son of Abraham and the father of Jacob and Esau. -Jacob becomes Israel/son of Isaac/Stole birth right. -Promise to Abraham God will make you and your descendents grate. -Name = to laugh Isaac. -Binding of Isaac Test of God to see if Abraham is willing to sacrifice first born son. Joseph son of Jacob/Rebekah. Most favorite. Brothers were jealous/ sold him as slave.
Numbers = In the wilderness
Leviticus = book of law.
 
Re: FFNet Bar

It's an exam, remember? You're supposed to learn and memorize. =D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top