Decommissioned Bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: FFNet Bar

I guess it would be easier to hypnotize you with 1337 =o

|216|-|7?

Ok :p I'll stop trying to hypnotize you.
 
Re: FFNet Bar

What about hypnotizing with the word hypnotize? I mean, using the word hypnotize so many times that you could eventually get hypnotized...
 
Re: FFNet Bar

For the emancipation of chairs!

Would you like a giant to come here, and sit on you?

EDIT: *Casts Flare on Hydra*
 
Re: FFNet Bar

=O

I liek chairs. ^__^

*casts Reflect and comes at Spec with Excalibur*
 
Re: FFNet Bar

*uses a Phenoix Down on Spec, then attacks and kills him, due to low health*


^__^
 
Re: FFNet Bar

*Casts full-life on self*

Doesn't work =o

Wait! I'm dead!

Revive me, Hydra.

Please?

Someone?



I'll pay you a drink...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top