Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Jan 23, 2007 #661 Re: FFNet Bar I'm gonna stay away from her xD
Cloud101 The Dark Guardian Member Joined Jan 31, 2006 Messages 609 Age 37 Location Ramadi, Iraq Occupation Soldier RPG Name Soma Jan 23, 2007 #662 Re: FFNet Bar You do that.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jan 23, 2007 #663 Re: FFNet Bar I can't just snap out of depression...it takes time to heal big scars
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Jan 23, 2007 #664 Re: FFNet Bar Hum... True, true... My wounds cicatrize really fast... I guess it's because of the way I think...
Re: FFNet Bar Hum... True, true... My wounds cicatrize really fast... I guess it's because of the way I think...
Cloud101 The Dark Guardian Member Joined Jan 31, 2006 Messages 609 Age 37 Location Ramadi, Iraq Occupation Soldier RPG Name Soma Jan 23, 2007 #665 Re: FFNet Bar Your state of mind determines EVERY THING.
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Jan 23, 2007 #666 Re: FFNet Bar Not Everything
Cloud101 The Dark Guardian Member Joined Jan 31, 2006 Messages 609 Age 37 Location Ramadi, Iraq Occupation Soldier RPG Name Soma Jan 23, 2007 #667 Re: FFNet Bar Well, most things.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jan 24, 2007 #668 Re: FFNet Bar So...i need a drink after saying all that ^.^;
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jan 24, 2007 #669 Re: FFNet Bar XD A drink to help self emotions, coming right up. =D *fixes up a mixed drink*
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Jan 24, 2007 #670 Re: FFNet Bar Your parents would feel sad because they would become orphans.
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Jan 24, 2007 #671 Re: FFNet Bar What the??? She's her parents' mother?
Cloud101 The Dark Guardian Member Joined Jan 31, 2006 Messages 609 Age 37 Location Ramadi, Iraq Occupation Soldier RPG Name Soma Jan 24, 2007 #672 Re: FFNet Bar He means...um...uh...I have no clue . Bar keep, I think I need a drink to.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jan 24, 2007 #673 Re: FFNet Bar *walks behind the counter and gets Soma a drink* i use to run the place i have my rights
Re: FFNet Bar *walks behind the counter and gets Soma a drink* i use to run the place i have my rights
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jan 24, 2007 #674 Re: FFNet Bar Fair enough.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jan 24, 2007 #675 Re: FFNet Bar got a problem with that huh? huh? *looks at Hydra with big eyes* XD j/k
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jan 24, 2007 #676 Re: FFNet Bar Stop buggin out. XD
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jan 24, 2007 #677 Re: FFNet Bar XD buggin out XD i wasn't "buggin" out i was "tweakin" out XD
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jan 24, 2007 #678 Re: FFNet Bar Oh, m'kay... Wait.. It's the same thing. XD
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jan 24, 2007 #679 Re: FFNet Bar XD yea! =o mmkay?! too much South Park for you Mr. Garrison XD
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jan 24, 2007 #680 Re: FFNet Bar No, M'kay? Ya see....Too much b33r..is bad. M'kay? But mixed drinks are good..M'kay? Real good. M'kay? =D Psst..Mackey...not Garrison..M'kay?! XD
Re: FFNet Bar No, M'kay? Ya see....Too much b33r..is bad. M'kay? But mixed drinks are good..M'kay? Real good. M'kay? =D Psst..Mackey...not Garrison..M'kay?! XD